15

"what the hell dad" rafe yelled getting up from the ground. he placed my head down on sarah's lap. she was crying really bad and john b tied his magical bandana around my wounded leg.

"y/n" sarah cried

"rafe you gotta take her to the hospital!" john b yelled. i looked over and rafe was just on top of ward, punching him over and over.

"rafe!" john b yelled catching rafe's attention. rafe stopped beating up his dad and slowly looked away from ward and looked at me. i looked into his eye, about to pass out any minute.

"rafe go take her to the hospital now! we'll meet you there" sarah shouted

"will you be okay on my motorcycle?" rafe asked.

"here, take it" john b said as he threw the keys to rafe.

"go!" sarah said.

rafe lifted me up from sarah's lap and helped me up to the passenger side of twinkie. he opened the door and put me down, ran over to the other side and started figuring our how to drive it. he started to drive away and drove to the closest hospital.

"y/n please don't be mad at me! i i i'm so sorry, please"

"just drive" i softly said

we arrived at the hospital and he parked the car. i was bleeding out a lot at this time, the bandana was soaked in blood. rafe ran over and helped me out the door. he carried me bridal style into the hospital.

"I NEED HELP"

doctors came over and rushed to us. the doctors came over to us and wheeled over a bed. they put me down on the bed and started to check my vision. they wheeled me away from rafe and into the emergency room.

-

my eyes softly opened as i blink, i try to think where i am. i looked around and saw rafe was to my left, holding my hand with puffy red eyes. "hey you" i looked up at him and started to remember everything.

"how do you feel?" i let go of his hand remembering that he hurt me not even 24 hours. i rolled my head over to see the tv was on.

"it's ok, just get some rest"

"i want to leave now" i wanted to go with my friends and help john b out. i know they are probably out and running away from the cops but that's where i belong.

"they have to do a check up on you first y/n" he grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over it for comfort.

"don't think i forgot what happened earlier" i said.

"i'm sorry y/n. i told you i want you more than anything"

"and i asked you to pick me or coke and you couldn't decide" i said with anger

"after i leave this hospital, i never want to see you again!"he didn't say anything but look at me. there was an awkward moment of silence until the door swung open to jj, kie and pope.

"thank god you're okay" kie said as she came up to hug me. jj and pope both looked at each other and then at rafe and i.

"why are you here? i thought i told you to never go near her! she's probably in here because of you" jj said as he walked over to rafe and pushed him back after every word. rafe didn't say anything nor did any of us.

"you should probably leave" rafe looked at me to see what i would say. i didn't say anything and looked away from him.

"sorry" he softly whispered and grabbed his jacket

"pope can you call the nurse and tell her y/n woke up" pope ran out the door and got a nurse to check me out. rafe walked over to me and planted a kiss on my forehead before leaving. when he walked out the door, a part of me felt sad. i feel like i need him for comfort.