2.

-

-

The walk was awkward but luckily the green haired boy decided to break it, "You're quirk is amazing!"

He complimented and I tried my best to bite back a smile. "Yours is quite... self destructive¿" i replied.

He snorted at my comment. "Yep but once I get a hold of it I'll be the number 1 hero!" He eyes sparkled as he talked about his ambition.

"That sounds great and all but it's too bad that I'll be the number 1 hero," a grin crept up on my face as i challenged him.

He shook his head and a pour remained on his face, causing me to chuckle at his cute little antics.

"I'd guess I'd have to spare you to get better!" He enthusiastically spoke. I gasped at what he said causing him to look at me confusedly.

"Isn't it too soon to be asking me out on sparing dates?" I insinuated wiggling my eyebrows.

He turned absolutely red and he became an absolute stuttering mess as he tried to explain himself

"Ooh looks like we've arrived I'll go in first!" I cut him off before slipping into the medical room.

I jumped onto the medical bed before yelled into the pillow making it sound muffled. "You damn lucky we change and clean each pillow-"

My best friend, Shanese, cockily remarked gaining a chuckle from recovery girl.

Whispering I said, "There's so much i want to say but the main subject of the topic is outside."

Recovery girl rolled her eyes playfully, "I'll do you guys a favour." She helped as she went outside the room to heal Izuku.

"SO HOW ARE THE BOYS?!?" Shanese squealed overjoyed, i pretended that I was hot fanning my face.

"Way too good looking especially the one that was outside you should eat with us at lunch!" I exclaimed.

She looked as if she wanted to say yes but went quiet and recovery walked in right on queue! "Since it's your first day I'll let you go~"

We both smiled and thanked recovery girl. Shanese grabbed my swollen arm before kissing it, causing it to heal.

RIINGGGG

The bell rang just on time. I saw a familiar pink girl so I dragged Shanese with us. "Oh y/n there you are!" Mina chuckled.

I nodded before introducing the two; "Mina this is Shanese, Shanese this is Mina!" And it didn't take long before the two got along.

We sat down at a big lunch table with: Myself, Mina, Shanese, Kirishima, Denki and Sero. "Bakugou are you not eating with us?"

Kirishima asked trying to give him puppy dog eyes but Bakugou just looked at him in disgust. "I'd like it if you joined us," Shanese winked.

Bakugou's face flushed red causing everyone's eyes to widen in shock. That was an unexpected boat that i never thought would
sail.

"SHUT UP CURLS I WAS PLANNING ON SITTING HERE ANYWAYS I DONT WANT TO BE WITH DEKUS SHITTY SQUAD!"

Bakugou yelled cursing. My attention turned to Deku's group and it seemed that Uraraka girl was moving to him.

I frowned as i watched her giggle and push herself onto him. He looked so... uncomfortable.

"EARTH TO Y/N?!? You've been staring daggers into Uraraka and Deku's back for minutes." Denki smirked.

I flipped Denki off before responding, "Fuck off i wasn't."

I noticed Deku look, smile and wave in my direction. I looked behind myself and there was no one there.

I looked back at him mouthing 'me?' And he nodded with a big grin on his face. I waved back.

Fuck that's so embarrassing...