9.

-

-

How did it end up that my black ass was climbing over my balcony in my pyjamas just to meet a nigga.

I was dangling off the side praying that I wouldn't break my legs when I jumped down but as i fell I didn't feel the ground¿

I turned to see Deku. "You made it here quickly," i snorted looking at him and he grinned back at me.

He placed me gently down on the floor. "Honestly I thought you would pussy out but eyyy." He threw his hands up.

I shot him a glare and he bursted out laughing. I speed walked to park leaving him behind, struggling to catch up.

I sat on the big swings as i watched Deku try to get into the baby swings miserably. I Bit back a laugh.

All of a sudden the swing flipped backwards causing him to fall and I couldn't help but burst out with laughter.

I shot up looking me with puppy eyes, i frowned at him when i realised he was staring at me.

"I made you laugh!" He exclaimed in adore, my thoughts blanked when I realised he did make me laugh genuinely.

"No it didn't." I sharply replied.

Badump...

No this is not about to happen. Its because he blackmailed me i'm just being delusional! I have hero work to be focused on.

"I'm hungry," I innocently smiled at Deku and he approached me resting each hand on the swing handles.

"Y/n are you asking me on a date?" He smirked inching his face closer to me but before we could meet I placed my finger on his soft lips.

Badump...

"Shut up and let's go eat," I cut the tension before walking to the nearest food court to grab something.

Fek.

It was cold at night but since I was in nothing but pjs I was shivering. "Y/n do you want to go back home you seem cold..." he concerned.

I shook my head continuing to walk and not bat an eye at him. I felt a jacket being put on me it was Deku's.

BADUMP...

"Deku don't be stupid You're going to catch a cold!" I scolded him but he refused to take his coat back.

And before we knew it, we grabbed some basic but filling food. I ordered: kimchi, rice and eggs. And Deku ordered chicken ramen.

We got a take away and decided to eat it on the way back at home. I learned that day that Deku
was a messy eater.

It wasn't particularly an ick... it was actually cute in a way¿ And i hated that I was enjoying his company.

In a few minutes, we had just passed the park that was a minutes walk from my house. "Why are you coming this way?" I questioned Deku.

He quickly finished the last part of his ramen, slurping it up before replying. "I'll walk you close enough to your house."

He smoothly slung his arm round my shoulder. I would've pushed him away but I was tired and his comfort was warm.

So Instead I snuggled closer into his touch. I peaked at his reaction and it was evident he was holding his breathe whilst blushing red.

We reached my house.

"Thank you for today-" I was caught of guard when lips reached my forehead placing a light kiss.

When he pulled away he closed his eyes and stood there confusing me.

"I'm sorry! I should've asked- slapped me as hard as you want!" He rambled on.

I placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You're forgiven."