19.

—-

—-

We all had to head to one of the classrooms to register when we all reached me started to smell smoke

BANG!!!

"Everyone stay out we might be under attack I will check stay here until further regards." Aizawa said with a stern voice.

Our class got shivers from his seriousness, he left the class room and we looked around at each other awkwardly.

It was around 5 minutes later and we had no sign of Aizawa. I was going to suggest something before one of the class windows smashed.

It revealed a villain; Momo and Iida simultaneously yelled, "Aizawa hasn't given us permission to use our quirks so we could evacuate for the time being!"

We all nodded and ran out the building, that's when we saw the chaos: The forest on fire, the wild wild pussycats fighting and Aizawa's 1 on 1.

I noticed in the corner of my eyes Deku slyly sneaking off I grabbed his hand glaring into his soul.

"Where do you think you're going?!?" I asked with visible stress shown through my voice. He looked at me guiltily before sighing.

"I don't see Koda and right now he shouldn't be alone." He informed me with a serious face but I could feel his hand trembling in mine.

I sighed knowing there was no stopping him and if anything he was right. Koda should definitely not be alone at a time like this.

"Be careful." I told him and he nodded before slipping out of my grasp and out into the distance.

When I turned around everyone had split up and the closest people to me was Bakugou, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Denki on his back.

When I caught up with them I asked Todoroki, "What happened to Denki?" Todoroki sighed before explaining how he over-did his quirk.

We all were walking when we suddenly ran into a villain. We all got into a fighting stance, when the villain charged at us we all fought.

The villains quirk was metal manipulation and he quickly and precisely cut through our skins effortlessly.

We got a few hits in but it wasn't enough.

That's when the thought came to my head. "Tokoyami unleash Dark shadow!" I yelled and he looked at me in distraught.

"I can't control him in such dark surroundings-" he trembled through his words, that was before i interrupted his worries.

"Bakugou and Todoroki can use their flames to make light so Dark Shadow weakens!" I voiced my plan.

All of their eyes widened when they realised that my plan would actually work . Tokoyami took a breathe of relief before unleashing Dark Shadow.

I looked at the monstrous quirk that was unleashed and it blew me away with how underrated and strong his quirk was.

Within seconds dark shadow was bashing and biting the metal breaking it like it was paper thin.

Before we knew it we defeated the villain; we were all so proud of ourselfs.

Emerging from the bushes was Shoji carrying Deku who looked beat the hell up.

And before I could run to him I was interrupted with a deafening loud speaking announcing.

"THE VILLAINS TARGET IS TO CAPTURE KATSUKI BAKUGOU!"

All of our eyes widened and we looked at Bakugou, even him, himself looked utterly confused.

We all decided that we'd be safer walking in a group especially Bakugou if he was with all of us.

We were all comfortably walking before i noticed that Tokoyami had stopped walking; which caused us all to turn around.

He looked awkwardly at us before informing us all.

"Guys Bakugou has left..."