15.

He inched his face together so I closed my eyes and he stopped so I opened my eyes.

"You think your getting a kiss after teasing me like that?" He chuckled to himself whilst a wave of embarrassing flooded me.

When he jumped on my bed I sat down facing Deku putting my hands on his lap, he flinched at the touch but I chose to ignore it.

"Do you know that Uraraka likes you?" When I asked him his eyes averted meaning he did know.

I sighed and he grabbed my hands intertwining them with mine and looking directly into my eyes.

"I don't like anyone but you and it shouldn't bother you and if you want we can go public." He said whilst massaging circles on my hand.

I really didn't want to like him at first but the more I'm around him the more I just fall in love with him.

I took another sigh and I decided to tell him what happened on the day of the festival. "And she ended it of with Deku don't like an ugly dirty bitch like me."

"Sorry." He apoligised before pulling me into a kiss I didn't expect it but I went with it he pulled me onto his lap and continued.

"IM HOME~~ oh never mind I'm not..." my big brother opened the door before slamming it.

I instantly pulled away and covered my face. 'That's so embarrassing!' I thought and it kept on running through my hands.

Deku grabbed my hands from my face she moved it away, "before you go explain things to your bro I need to know where your feelings lay at."

"I really do like you but-" I stopped at but since I did like him and I was scared that if I found out that note was for Bakugou I'd loose him.

He hugged me tightly and I could feel his heart beating. We both pulled back and I pinched his cheeks before saying,

"Now let me go explain before my rat mouth brother exposes me and then you get killed." I waved off.

I walked to my brothers room barging in and he was on game explaining the whole situation to his friends.

I slapped the back off his head, "It's not like that-!" He looked at me confused and I'm guessing he couldn't hear because of the game.

(He had headphones on.)

"Ohh second draw!" He said pointing, I was confused but i complied just to see a draw off condoms I slammed that draw back disgusted.

I snatched off his headphones causing him to yell, "hey!" I had a fist three inches from his face.

"Shut your stupid black mouth I didn't do whatever your stupid head was thinking" I threatened with a smile on my face.

My brother knows personally that my punches were lethal and I'm not scared and won't hesitate to hit them.

"Okay okay okay sorry now get off me and leave my room!" He whined and I took that as my sign to leave.

I walked into my room to see Deku braiding his hair. "Deku what country's are you from?" I asked on my suspicion that he's a mix breed.

"My mums fully Japanese and then my dad was half Jamaican half Nigerian." He told me, making my jaw drop.

"I KNEW YOU HAD BLACK IN YOUUU!" I laughed flopping onto my bed. He chuckled at my reaction.

" I knew my dad when I was 1 but he had to go and leave so I don't really remember his face." He told me.

To lighten up the mood we decided to watch Princess abc the frog. Eventually, this is how we fell asleep.

  Eventually, this is how we fell asleep