21.

—-TW: abuse/violence

—-
TW: abuse/violence

I soon after awoke and I instantly wheezed and coughed out blood. They broke one of my legs and I had bruises all over me.

I turned and Bakugou was besides me and his eyes red and he looked dead inside. "Bakugou..?" I whispered.

His neck snapped upwards at the sound of my voice. He was biting his already swollen lip as he was trying to hold tears back.

"I'm sorry... it's my fault." He mumbled; my eyes widened at his sincere apology. But who could blame him in our state.

"Don't apologise we'll both get out of here alive." I put on a fake smile and he looked at me in clear disbelief.

We heard steps and both instantly went quiet.
This blueish-blackish haired villain walked to us with staples all over his face.

He crouched down infront of me and held my chin up, "how'd you like to join the league of villains?"

I spat blood out onto his face before replying, "I have a boyfriends keep your filthy disgusting hands off of me."

He smiled and there was brief pause.

He right hooked my face and it felt like hell. "STOP-!" Bakugou yelled traumatised by what he witnessed.

The blue haired villain cracked his knuckles before making his way to Bakugou. I needed to do something and I impulsively yelled;

"I NEED TO GO TOILET!"

He tilted his head before letting out a snort. He walked over and he crouched back down,

"You can't escape from here before you can think about trying I'll easily break your other leg." He threatened with a menacing aura.

I gulped and slowly nodded understandingly. He slowly unlocked the chains on my arms and legs.

When he did my everything sore and the chains left a red bruise around my wrist and ankles. I struggled to get up let alone walk.

I limped following the villain; the air was cold and thick and everything about this place made me feel like I was suffocating.

"what's ur name villain." I plainly asked with no emotion in my voice. His eyes widened and sparkles as he turned around to face me.

"So you have taken an interest in the league that's good ... my names Dabi." He confidently spoke.

I didn't say anything else afterwards. Of course I hadn't I never even thought about it, growing up I've always wanted to be the hero.

I reached the basement bathroom and i went  to shut the door when I felt it stop. Dabi put his foot in the way of the door.

"The fuck?" I blurted out in the spur of the moment. When Dabi heard me he sent me the most death threatening glare.

I gulped and awkwardly looked at him, "Do you really have to stay there especially with the door open."

He sniggered replying; "do you think we'd let our precious little prisoner out?"

I looked at him in disbelief, I wasn't even in a state where I could escape even if I wanted to attempt.

PLUS the only window accessible was the size of my foot. I finally gave up and I went to go 'do my business' when...

BANG!

Dabi's neck snapped and he psychotically smiled looking in the direction of the noice. I was about to run out when he slammed the door on me.

I could hear the sound of keys and he locked the bathroom from the outside.
'Fuck fuck fuck think y/n!' Thoughts raced.

I searched through my braids for a normal hair clip.

"They've came to save Bakugou and I!"