20.

—-

—-

We all started running in a group; hoping we wouldn't loose anyone else but also to find Bakugou.

We finally saw a glimpse of him when this villain captured him in a small blue ball. As soon, as the villain saw his he attempted to flee.

We all did our best to fight the villain so we could get Bakugou back. Shoji launched Deku and he flashed green punching the villain in his back.

He dropped the ball and we all rushed to it but as I was an inch from grabbing it, the villain kicked me in my face sending me flying back.

I crashed down forcefully into the ground clutching my blooding nose. 'I was so Close i Loft Bakugou...' my overthinking took over.

"Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT WE CAN GET HIM BACK!" Todoroki yelled leaning a hand out for me to take in which I did.

We raced to get Bakugou as all of our minds went blank. But we were too late.

We saw all the villains in one stupid group and the villain we were chasing going through a black warp.

"ALL THE VILLAINS RETREAT WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR GOAL."
One of the villains had announced.

I noticed in the corner Aoyoma trembling In the bush where all the villains were; my eyes widened in anger.

While we were all risking our lives, whilst Bakugou has now risked his life, Aoyoma just sat in that bush and did nothing.

But I gritted my teeth as I had no one to blame but myself for Bakugou being taken. I shook of my nerves and my legs did something I could comprehend...

Before the last villain walked through the warp I raced and jumped in.

I sneaked a look at everyone and they looked as if they were about to scream telling me not to. But what fazed me was the look on Deku's face.

He looked as if his whole world crashed down into little glass shards. "Y/NNNN NO!" I heard him scream at the top of his lungs.

His eyes were watering as he trembled. It was as if that moment was playing in slo mode. Guilt had won me over.

I gave him a small smile to say, 'I'll be alright' knowing that I'm not quite sure if I'd be alright.
But one thing I know is that I'll get Bakugou out.

~

I reached the other side of the warp and instantly I got choked and forced backwards until my back hit the wall forefully.

I touched my head as I felt woozy and unstable. As I touched my head, I fell a stream of blood trickle down my face.

I Fell to the ground slowly loosing consciousness, I could hear Bakugou's muffled yell in the background.

'Fuck you villains..'

I tried to fight for my consciousness as I needed to keep Bakugou safe but my eyes just felt heavier and heavier.

The last thing I saw was a blurry image of Bakugou and I mouthed to him,
'No matter what you must escape.'

Then all I saw afterwards was nothing but blackness.

Villain1: "You didn't kill her did you?"

Villain2:"Of course I didn't she's useful aswell."