11.

-

-

1st. Izuku Midoriya.
2nd. Shoto Todoroki
3rd. Y/N L/N

I slumped down on the wall already exhausted and disappointed i didn't get first place. I saw a pair of feet in-front of me so i looked up.

It was Deku he placed his hand out for me to take and he pulled me up. He planted a quick kiss on my head before whispering,

"You did well." Before jogging off. I bit my lips holding back a smile but that's when I realised he just did that in public.

I looked over at the stadium but luckily Aizawa and Present mic was distracted by Bakugou's tantrum.

I took a sigh of relief that nobody had seen what he did.

...

Anyways once everyone got past; The pro hero Midnight explained the next challenge which was a Calvary battle.

Everyone was getting into groups and it was awkward because I didn't know who to go with...

A blonde snobby boy Monoma approached me putting his hand out for mine to shake. I gave him my hand and he turned it kissing it.

My eyes widened and I whipped my hand away. "Join my team." He told me rather than asked.

I shrugged agreeing as i didn't know who else's group to go to. On the way to "our team" Monoma explained his quirk to me in detail.

I was underneath helping the structure as the pretty princess Monoma decided he wanted to be the one with the headband.

We, all, as a team agreed to charge at Bakugou's team first. As it probably be the easiest as Bakugou never keeps his cool.

We swiftly grabbed it and Bakugou tried to blast us with an explosion to get it back but Monoma copied Kirishima's quirk and blocked it.

Then soon after he swapped for Bakugou's quirk and blasted Bakugou in his face. We swiftly ran off and Bakugou looked like he was out for blood.

He blasted himself and pulled off the band from around Monoma's neck causing our group to gasp.

We saw a massive block of ice and we ran to go grab Todorokis teams headband so we can become first.

But then we heard...

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Time had ran out.
Todoroki's team had placed first. "Ahh... we were so close." Monoma complained wrapping an arm round my shoulder.

"Right it's so unfair!" I sulked, but once i collected myself I saw Deku crying and I ran over to him.

"Look at you cry baby." I crouched down to Deku's height whilst running my hand through his hair.

He blinked through his long eyelashes and wiped his eyes. I smiled as his now rosey eyes and cheeks.

"Look everyone's leaving to go to the last tournament let's go," i told him. He smiled brightly at me and we walked off together.

-

Everyone was now on the stadium on the opposite side to the visitors and Present mic had explained through the speakers what was about to happen.

The first two people announced by present mic was Midoriya vs Shinsou.

Honestly, i was nervous about this matchup because I heard a lot of things about Shinsou being strong.

The match begun and they looked as if they were talking but the stands were so far high up you couldn't hear the conversation.

All of a sudden, Deku replied then he started to walk towards the outside of the ring. Our whole class started screaming for Deku to snap out of it.

"What's going on?!" I questioned and the rest of the class looked confused until Kirishima approached us.

"Shinsou quirk is to brainwash the other person but it is only activated when the opposition replies to a question."

C'mon Deku... snap out of it.