10.

-

-

"AHH ITS THE DAY OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL MY BABY!" My mum screamed hugging me and squeezing me.

I chuckled nervously and my dad Aizawa just stared at me. "Do your best." He told me with thumbs up.

Hmpf.
I turned my head grabbing my school bag, "Mum are you ready to drop me?" I asked and she hummed as a reply.

-

we had a few minutes to talk to each other or scope out competition whilst everything got prepared.

A/N: keep in mind everyone's already in their p.e kits.

And our class was just chilling together. "Ahhh I'm so nervous!" Tsuyu complained and she wasn't lying, she was shaking.

"Our class is going to the arcade and karaoke after to celebrate can you come y/n?" Mina whispered in my ear.

"No my dad still has me grounded after he caught me sneaking back home with Deku..." I whined-whispered back.

Aizawa soon came in afterwards and announced to our class that everyone was there and how we should all go out now.

.

Present mic explained that we'd be doing an obstacle court. All the classes were out at the starting point.

I briefly scanned the audience when I saw my mum I quickly waved at her before thinking about my game plan.

"ARE YOU READYY???" Present mic yelled. There was a light and it slowly went from red to amber to green .

Immediately, I jumped as I assumed Todoroki would strategically try and freeze the floor to hold people back.

Luckily me and a few other people broke three and charged for the front place. We hit a final point and there was robots revealed.

Like before, Todoroki took the initiative to freeze the robots. Whilst I was thinking of how I could beat them.

Kirishima, tetsutetsu and Bakugou forcefully made there way through using their quirks.
💡!

I activated my quirk and turned into my cyborg form. I formed a canon around my arm and decided to shoot beams at their wiring.

This caused them to collapse due to one hit.I charged to the front of the pack leaving everyone behind to deal with the falling robots.

I charged to the front of the pack leaving everyone behind to deal with the falling robots

We reached the next point of the stage was ropes down. Fuck. I took a deep breathe as i tried to think of a way to get over.

I wasn't scared of heights but that fall looked deathly, was that even legal? I heard people getting closer which made me panic.

Wait my canon- couldn't I blast myself like Bakugou¿ I copied him and luckily it was working!

"YOU DAMN NERD WHY ARE YOU COPYING ME!" Bakugou screamed, looking back at me.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back at him trying my best to stay composed. Eventually, i hit the floor and I continued to run.

'Who would've thought I'd miss the ground this much?' I sighed to myself.

I came to a stop with Todoroki and Bakugou and once again it was another obstacle - it was a mine field.

I smiled and carelessly ran across it knowing that I couldn't unwire any mine in a blink of an eye so it won't go off.

FINALLY!

I took the lead and the others were inches away from me.

BLAST.

There was a huge explosion and there was a green metal piece (from the robots) flying across the air and past us.

But that's when I saw Deku riding it.

A/n: pause 🗿. Anyways

He was slowly falling and in that moment I thought I could take the lead before he slammed that metal down.

Propelling him further - making be the first.