5.MAKING LOVE🔞

"Finally...."

"They're asleep already?"

"Uh huh"

"Can I have my husband now?"

Chuckling, "give me a sec" and he rushes to the bathroom to do the necessities

You're almost drifted to sleep when you feel the other side of the bed dips and a hand wraps around you, his head on your chest.

"You smell nice" he says, as he buries his face more into your chest.

"Its the one you always bought"

"I know"

"Kook...?"

"Hmm..."

"Do you remember what Mimi said just now?"

"That she wanted to join the taekwondo class?"

"No....the other one"

"About how her friends wanted to have me to braid their hair too?"

"You brag" you reply as you smack his arm lightly.

"Cant be helped, I'm so good" he says, now looking at you.

"Kook...."

"I know where this is going" he replies

"Please, kook...." you beg

"No"  he is firm

" why? Mimi is almost 7, and iseul is just 4 now..."

"I am happy with my two girls...."  he reasons

"But you wanted a boy" you reminds

"It doesn't matter anymore"

"Can we give it a try?"

Silence fills the room. You can feel his embrace tighten.

"I dont want you to go through it again"

You know what he meant by that. Pregnant with iseul, was a tough one. You had many complications. Throughout you pregnancy, you were not at your best. And even on the delivery day, you lost so much blood. And he almost had a sign a paper, to keep you or the baby.

"But...."

" I almost lost you, y/n. I cant risk it again"

"But I made it through. It's all because of you. You're there, always. In every step. We made it through" you coo, trying to comfort him.

In the dim of the bedroom light, he's now looking at your face, trying to read you through your eyes, in the comfort of each other's embrace.

"You mean, my future child will be here soon?" He says, as his hand absent-mindedly caressing your mommy pouch, the feature that you are still insecure about, but that man doesn't give a damn.

"Uh hmm"

"Can I kiss you now? You're too cute"

"Kook! Stop...."you chuckles

"Please"  he begs, with those puppy eyes

"You're my husband"

"I'm glad I am"

"Make love to me, kook"

As if his permission granted, gently, he kisses your lips. The kiss deepen as he shifts himself, now almost fully above you, with his body slotting between you.

He leaves wet kisses along your jawline, now shifting to your neck. You can't help but let out a soft whimper as he does his work. Gently, his hand slips under your tee, playing with your nipple.

"Let me see you" carefully he pull off your tee, exposing you.

He's now sucking on one of your breast while he plays with the other with his fingers. He releases it with a pop, now giving the other one the same treatment. He's so good.

You can feel his hard penis grinding on your inner thigh.

His hand slips under your panties, cupping your sex.

"Baby, you're so wet" he whispers into your ear.

He pulls off your pants together with your panties.

"Kook..."

"Let me taste you"

You approve.

He trails wet kisses across your inner thighs, kissing your mound, before gently kissing your clit.

His tongue gently licking your juice. His tongue's skill is no doubt. You cum, just with him eating you out. Your sex is swollen by his ministration.

In a standing position, he asks you to help him to pull off his pants. His hard manhood springs, hitting his stomach. He lays your back onto bed, before aligning himself with your holy entrance.

Gently he pushes his way into you. Although it's been years, you still need to adjust to his size.

With your hands around his shoulders, he starts his thrusts. They're deep and gentle, yet at the good pace, just how you look like them.

He can feel that your wall is squeezing his member, making him groan as soft moan leaves both of your lips. His thrust gets sloppier, he's close.

He kisses your lips to muffle your moan, he knows you're close too. He comes just right after you. Your second orgasm for this night with him shooting ropes and ropes of cum, painting your wall.

You both panting, trying to catch your breath.

"Hi"

"Hey" he chuckles, kissing your forehead. Once his penis soften, he pulls it off of you.

"Wait"  he says

He comes back with a wet towel. Wiping all your sweats, and your inner thighs. Making sure you have some rest before you two takes a proper shower/bath together.

That's his love language.

Tomorrow, let's consult our gynecologist"

"Kook..."

"Anything for you"

"I love you"

"I know"

He hugs you tightly, as if you'll run away if he won't do so.