10.What are we?

"What are we jungkook?" the brunette asks to the man beside her. "Humans?" he joked, to receive a playful hit by y/n. "I'm serious jungkook, answer me." she asks while fixing her posture as she sat on the bed, looking at him deeply.

She was hurt somehow by the things happening right now. She started to feel for jungkook even though both of them made a condition to not fall for each other. But now, she caught feelings unintentionally even though she never wanted to fall in love with any man.

"In real, we are sex buddies y/n..." he stopped, taking a glance at him as he noticed the expression of her face. It indicates hurt maybe. He continues his words again " but we can be lovers if you want Mia cara, if you also did fall in love with me like i fell for you."

Oh the nickname , gosh it made her feel so many butterflies in her stomach as she immediately smiled even though she didn't expected. *gasps* She gasps as he pulled on her body, naked body...yes moments ago before they made out.

"Tell me do you want to name our relationship hmmm?" he pushed her hair back behind her ear, looking at her with adoration, needs and many more feeling which is kinda unexplainable in words. She was looking at him also with some emotions, she quite, doesn't know what to answer.

She was scared, maybe because of she doesn't want to get those heartbreaks again. "Answer me love." he said, deepening his voice more. He took fistful of her hair and pushes her head closer his face.

She can feel the hot breath over lips, he smiled like vanilla strawberry, just like a heaven. "Yes." she shortly answered but jungkook was not satisfied with her tone as he grabs her jaw and asked "love, don't make me so await please..."

"Yes yes I want to be your lover, I want you to fuck me just like you wanted to fuck me in your dreams darling." on god, it was the last edge he was holding.

Y/N's pov:-

He grunts and flipped me under him. He throwed the sheet I was holding on my naked body. Our lips touched but we didn't kissed, we just let our breath to dance on our lips.

"You drive m so crazy love." he was heavily breathing, his nerves went crazy as he slowly rubbed his lower abdomen on her thighs part. "Fuck me jungkook, love me jungkook." I whispered, delicately letting my lips to take over on his lips. He howls and placed his one hand on my cheeks and another one under my naked waist.

He pushed my head up to deepen the kiss more as i placed my hand on his chest and tugger my tongue with his ones, licking his lips.

"You can't step back from me amore once you are mine means you are only mine." he said, pulling away from the kiss as y/n smiled and pecked his lips. "I am always yours and will be yours love" i replied.

he felt the love, he yarned from her. "Fuck I want you again." he expressed as y/n replied. "then fuck me" she permitted.

That's it all wait is over, jungkook began to suck her nape and give hickey on neck, on her chest and shoulders as she was feeling the heaven. His hands travelled on her lower abdomen, he traced his finger on her wet sore core. her back arches as his fingers driven in her core, pleasure consuming in both body from head to toe.

"Fuck love, you are so needy!" he says and moans while pushing in and out his fingers in her. Y/n breathes out as she wanted more.

"please...."

"Please what amore." he asks to get the answer he wanted to listen. "I want you to fuck me raw with your *cock*" she aligned her body more up to deep his fingers through her erotica.

"Oh yes yes."

"As my love wishes for" he heavily breath out and pulled his fingers back while y/n grunts because of the sudden emptiness. "Hold on love ahh." he aligned himself in her as both moans, lower abdomen arches, pleasure again consumed in their body again and again. They were feeling heaven.

Their serotonin levels went down because of the sudden pleasure but in this moment they just wanted to feel pleasure. Pure bliss took in their whole body, heavy knot started to feel... He moves in her slowly, deeply in every thrust, in every move he felt euphoric. "Oh lord jungkook"

"Yes love! does it feel good?" he asks while shuddering in her, rocking his hips with her's. "yes yes, it feels so different love." she mumbles softly while moaning.

She was feeling goosebumps on her skin and lot's of butterflies in her stomach by the way he was fucking her loving.

Only he was the man who can only love her like that, fuck her like that, adore her like in every second, every minute, every second and every week...she knows.