7. STRANGER

I was excited and decided to leave from work early.
"Luna I'm leaving, I've to pick kook from the airport." I said to my colleague cum friend.

"Oh wait, give me your phone real quick I've to call my fiancé, my phone is dead." She rolled her eyes.
"Here....." I passed her my cell phone. She excused herself, meanwhile I cleared up my desk.

"Yep, thanks." She said.
"What took you so long?" I asked as she took almost forty minutes.
"Don't you have to leave? Or you want to hear our useless conversation?" Luna gave me choices.
"Nevermind." I said waving her a goodbye.

[At the airport]

I was restlessly waiting for him to come out from the crowd. Luna consumed my forty minutes so I had no time to go back home then come here so I directly arrived at the airport.

My eyes lightened up when I saw his tall figure coming out. The evening light was bidding goodbye making the man-made lights to shine brighter.

I waved at him to get his attention but he didn't pass any look in my direction. His face was covered with grey mask.

"Kookie!" I called out his name and he finally turned to look at me. His eyes looked emotionless and he resumed walking in some other direction, I furrowed.

"Jungkook!" I called him out while walking near him.
He didn't stop this time so I had to stop him through his arm.

The current place was less crowded and slightly darker.
"Excuse me? Do I know you?" He said in a foreign voice tone.
I furrowed followed by a chuckle.
"Stop playing around." I said and started hugging him but he back off.
"Excuse me miss....I'm sorry but i don't indulge into any physical contact with strangers." He spoke in annoyance.

I squinted. His behavior started to irritate me.
"Shut up, will you please!" I said folding my arms over my chest.
He squinted then rolled his eyes before passing by me.

I turned and stopped him again.
"Kook that's enough of your jokes, don't tell me you forgot our three years of relationship over you one month of trip! We face timed today morning! What the fuck are you talking about!!?" I throw my hands in the air.

"Ma'am watch your mouth and I've never seen you before so leave my way." He denied without hesitation.

I swallowed down, blinking few times. He started to leave but I stopped him the third time.
"Okay you're saying you don't know me let me show you our pictures......" I said desperately taking out my phone.

I had my home wallpaper as our picture but to my surprise when I unlocked my phone it was just the picture of me, I didn't remember it changing anytime sooner.

I next went to the gallery and to mu surprise I find not a single picture of him or us.

Neither my phone had his contact or call history.
I wa son the verge of crying.
I looked up at him, busy in his phone. Was I insane?

I kept looking into my gallery but find no single picture of us. That could never be possible. So was I hallucinating our whole relationship? I shook my head to release this thought.

Soon my eyes stopped at a picture, it was our TV, I remember sending him this picture yesterday, there kept a photo-frame, tight below the TV, with our picture.