12. First time

Quickly wrapping up your stuff, you cleaned out the desk before leaving your cabin and heading towards your home as your shift got over. You were so ready to just get home. be in your night dress and binge watch k-dramas while munching down the bowl of spicy hakka noodles in your hands.

Whistling while imagining about your schedule for the night ahead when your attention went towards your cell phone and you saw the caller ID, it was your fiance, Jeon Jungkook. Your lips curved up in a soft smile when you picked up the call and answered him in instant.

Jungkook:-

Hey love! I jut wanted to ask your office hour is over right?

                                                                                                                                               Hii koo! Yeah I'm going to                                                                                                                                             head out in a while but why?

Oh great then, I thought to pick you up by myself, so should I come up?

                                                                                                                          Thank you so much koo but you                                                                                                                                      don't have to come up here, I'll be                                                                                                                                   downstairs in a minute.

I thought to meet up with your colleagues, can't I come there?

                                                                                                                           N-No it's okay then! I'll wait for you,                                                                                                                                I'm on the 5th floor.

I'll be right there, bye love.

                                                                                                                            Byeeee.

Letting out a heavy sigh after cutting the call Y/N seemed quite stressed. The situation she didn't want to happen was now gonna take place in mere seconds. She clearly avoided any talk related with her fiance in her workplace with her colleagues and that wasn't because she was ashamed of him, never in her life she couldn't be more thankful to have someone like jungkook to love her purely and unconditionally, it's just that she was insecure and wasn't confident enough in herself when she pictured both of them together.

The thing was Y/N belonged from a simple middle class family, she worked as a respectful music director and composer in one of the big talent companies in korea and she loved her job no doubt but Jeon Jungkook, the man she's going to marry in few months was one of the popular businessman of korea, so popular that everyday while going to her office she surely had seen one of his posters on streets and she couldn't be more proud. And thankful of her fate thay both got in an arranged marriage when his parents saw you in an event and both were pretty impressed and directly went to ask your hand for their son's marriage and happy they were, your parents gladly accepted the proposal.

And jungkook for sure was of a kind, from the day 1 he gave the best in this relationship to work. Firstly he tried because of his parents but eventually he fell in love with you and so did you, but never in your life you wanted to tell about who your fiance was to your colleagues as you were very well aware of them. You know how they will encounter you with questions, how some of them will be jealous and will question your character despite knowing it was an arranged proposal. Also the one who will treat you as Mrs. Jeon now after knowing about jungkook and not because of your hardwork and talent.

And all this thoughts caused you to always ask him weird questions, whether if he realy loves you, or is he ashamed of you even though he never fails any chance when he can show you off in front of his guests and friends in an adorable way and you were definitely a simp for that, but these stupid insecured questions pissed him to hell and he even scolded you for this but you were always an overthinker and couldn't help it.

Shrugging from your thoughts you went to answer the door of your studio and quickly  smile took over your face taking over the worried thoughts you just had, you quickly pulled him in and gave him a tight bear hug. Jungkook laughed at your actions and reciprocated the same action while stroking your hair, you hummed in satisfaction after getting warmth from working all day non stop.

Pulling out from him your gaze averted towards the window where you can see allmost half of the employees of your department and some of them were even trainees, jungkook's eyes followed your gaze and he quickly understood your worried expression.

"It's ok Y/N let them be, it's my fault to create a scene for you, I shouldn't have forced you to welcome me here, I'm sorry." he said while lowering his head, but you went towards the window and pulled the curtains and gave a stern look more of like a warning.

You then rushed to jungkook and made him sit on the chair while you caressed his hair softly, you felt bad for him, it was your insecurity who was hurting him. He came straight from his office just so he can pick you up and spend some time with you.

"It's ok jungkook, no need to say sorry. You know what don't think about them, and we should have a tteokbokki for dinner today, I'll make it okay? And you're definitely gonna spend your night in my house promise??" you said and pecked him on the lips, trying to change the topic. You knew he was still not over with disappointment but showed his cherry smile to make you less worried and it all hurted you to the core.

He got up and took your hands in his while you took all your belongings and went out from the door, facing all the questioning faces in the hallway. You looked at jungkook and gave him a small smile before heading from your office trying to avoid everyone out there until Mrs. Choi Hanbi your senior also a typical asian aunty you ever saw in your life blocked your way with some other behind her, she put her infamous sly hyena smile and looked at both of you.

"Oh my sweetheart, you didn't tell your senior about anything related to Mr. Jeon jungkook sir or do I seem to have short term memory? Hahaha." she then laughed which annoyed the hell out of you.

"Uh no mam, we never talked about it." she still was your senior after all so you couldn't help it.

"Aagh that's why, see Miss Y/N you're my favorite one among all and I should advise you that you shouldn't roam around with someone as big as him right? It'll only cause people to questions your character." she said ever so softly like heck if she cared.

"Sorry to interrupt you ladies but don't worry, Y/N isn't just fooling around with me." jungkook said as if can feel what you're gonna do if she didn't shut up.

"Ah really? You're just friends, I see." Mrs. Choi mumbled and let out an airy laugh sarcastically.

"No we're not just friends." you said out loud, and you can crystal clear hear the gasping sound followed one by another and not only that even jungkook whispered you to be quite if it's making you uncomfortable but you wanted to stop all this hide and seek game, you knew how much jungkook loved you and was with you in your stupid little escaping game even if it hurted him, he loved yo and you loved him so what's the point of hiding it? You two are gonna be married and it was already enough.

You then continued, "Jungkook is not only my best friend, but we're engaged and we're going to get marry next month, we're lawfully going to be a hunsband and wife and I really don't care what you guys think about us from being different classes because we both love each other and the only thing that matters to me and I care about now is us." and with that you kissed him on the lips and quickly ran out from there to hide your red cheeks while jungkook just stood there with his heart beating rapidly because of your sudden bold confession and smiled ear to ear.