Strange feeling.

Nikolai's POV:

I actually decided to get myself something from the store she worked in. I'm totally not trying to look for her whenever I grab something.

I heard laughing and giggling from an aisle across from the one I was currently in. I moved some things off the shelf to take a peek. 'I knew it was Y/N's laugh..' she was laughing at a guy who was telling such lame jokes. 'I bet I could make her laugh even more than that guy..' I thought.

"Can I get your number sweet thing?" He asked her. She smiled at him.. "Of course," She replied and pulled out a pen and grabbed a small notepad she had in her chest pocket. "Here you go!" She said cheerily as she handed him the paper.

"See you next time?" He asked.  She nodded, and he headed off. 'What was this feeling.. why am I so upset? "I asked myself. Then Y/N sighed and made a disgusted face. "What a brute.." She muttered. Then, a female walked over towards her. "I saw the whole thing! He looked hot, but man, the way he talks seems like he's not so smart in the head! He'd definitely be wrong for you!" She said.

"Yeah, besides, guys like him aren't my type, really.. That's why i gave him a fake number that will end up having him call the police!" she had said, rolling her eyes. The upsetting feeling began to wither away.

"We should hurry and start working now," She said. I hurried and fixed the shelf. Walking away, I tried to find a way to bump into her. But it looks like I didn't need to. She had walked right into me. "Nikolai?" She said, looking up at me. "Oh, hello! I was still looking for something but I can't find it in this area!" I pouted.

"I could help you," She insisted. "Oh, marvelous!" I said, following her as she began to walk away.  "What is it you're looking for?" She asked. 'Damn.. I gotta make something up..'

"Oh, some, uhh, wine? Yeah! What's the best wine you have?" I replied. She giggled and replied. "We have some.. Grace Winery Koshu? I think that's best out here. Lots of people have been getting it lately, so if there isn't any, I apologize." She said. "Oh, don't worry! I'll have whatever if the wine isn't available."

She smiled and took a turn into an aisle in the back. "Hmmm...ah! Here it is!" She said, picking up pace. She stopped in front of a bottle of wine with the name 'Grace Winery Koshu'

"Ah, thank you, Y/N! I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get my hands on this!"
She smiled in reply. "Oh, it's nothing! I'm just doing my job!" She said. Then silence grew a bit. To break it, I had an idea.

"I know we kinda just met, but maybe we could share this drink at your place?" She made a thinking expression.  "We could, but I gotta ask my little brother if he's alright with it. He can get a little fiesty at times!" She said.

"I can deal with fiesty!~" I said. Which made her giggle. 'Now what was that thing she did to me before..? When I saved her..' I thought. But then she began to leave. "Wait, Y/N!" I said, making her turn around. She smiled and tilted her head a bit. "Yes?" She said with such an angelic smile, I could've sworn wings grew from her back.. "I..uhh...I just wanted to say goodbye! And see you tonight!" I replied.

'This new feeling..' She smiled and took out her note pad and pen. "Here ya go!" She said. She handed me a paper with her address on it. "Oh, right, almost forgot I'd need this!" I said. As I reached out to take it, we both rubbed hands. My face warmed up, and I took the paper from her.

"See you later then..!" She replied with a smile, her face had turned a bright red hue. Then she walked off. 'Damn.. I really just got invited to her house..!?' I sighed and put on a smile walking towards the register.

Y/N POV:

'I CAN'T BELIEVE I TALKED TO NIKOLAI!! AGAIN!!' I blushed furiously. 'And... he's coming over!!' I looked up, realizing what I just did.