For my heart is a challenge. Chpt.1

Nikolai POV:

I opened my eyes and tried to recall what had happened yesterday. The memory came rushing back, and I groaned a little frustrated.

I felt someone move in my arms and realized it was y/n. A random smileoki formed on my lips, and I nuzzled my head in between her neck and shoulder. She began moving again. Then she called out my name. "Nikolai..?" I lifted my head quickly and looked at her.

"Yes?" I asked. She looked up at me, her eyes still drowsy. She closed her eyes again. "What happened?" I sat up and looked down at her. "Nothing, don't worry, you're home now." I got up and helped Y/N up as we cleaned the room.

Y/n went to the bathroom to change, so I left out the room to the living room, only to be met by the same people from yesterday and Miko. I bit my lip and took a seat. They looked at me with a serious face, while Miko only glared at the two men. Suddenly, Y/N walks in the room, and their expressions change.

Miko's expression relaxed as he gave her a small smile, while Kunikida simply nodded with a small surprised expression. And Dazai had that smile as usual. She took a seat and looked at everyone. "So? What's happening..?" She asked, a bit confused. "Well, we won't turn you in. That's one thing." Dazai replied. "You'll be safe under the ADA's care as well." Kunikida said after.

This made Y/N frown slightly. "Stop beating around the bush, and tell me what's happening.." Miko sighed. "You're not necessarily a part of the ADA but your underits protection, meaning you'll be seeing them often, as they plan to check up on you daily."

Y/N blinked. Then, she looked over to the two members. "Why exactly?.." She asked. "To 'make sure you don't anything' bullshit." He said with a small attitude. She looked taken aback by this.

"But! I don't need to! I'm not like that anymore!!" She argued. "Either way, you're still a threat.." Kunikida replied. She looked at him angrily and stood up. "Miko! You already know I'm not like that! Why're you letting them do this!?.." She glared at her brother. He looked away shamefully. "It's not like I want them to be here..but if I didn't allow this, you'd be taken away.." He replied.

"Are you serious!?" She shouted. "I can't believe you really agreeing for some people from your job to barge into our lives!!" She yelled at him. Miko's eye twitched slightly as his irritation built up. "You promised we wouldn't have to do this again! You promised! Nobody will ever interrupt our lives..! Yet here we are.. letting some randos waltz in here every day of our lives!!!" She became louder, which pushed his limit.

Miko stood up. "Oh!? But look at who you're bringing into our lives right now! A famous guy you happened to meet! A guy who probably has a life outside of this! A guy who you brought into our apartment! A guy who you want!" He shouted back. Y/N seemed a little upset now. "Wow.." She replied. Her expression showed no sadness, but she lowered her head and her eyes in a glare as she tightened her fist. Her voice cracked.

She walked towards the doorway, and she put her shoes on and ran out, slamming the door. I felt a little weird being a part of the conversation. Dazai stood up and walked out. "I'll check on her." He said. Something made me want to hurt him.. how he hurt Y/N.. Miko sighed and sat down again. "Gah.. this is so tiring.."

"You really made it sound as if you were trying to call her something.."
Kunikida told him. Miko looked at him. "What do you mean?" Kunikida didn't reply. Instead, he stood up and waved for Miko to follow. They went into one of the rooms. Now there was Dazai.

He looked at me with a straight face. It was quite a strange feeling to be stared down by him. Then he stood up and walked out the door. "Gonna go check on Y/N." He said before shutting the door. I was alone in the room. 'Maybe I should go too?'