Would you like me to?

I sat in silence in the car. 'So Miko and Nikolai still haven't realized I went missing..' I sighed, which made the brunette whose name I learned was Dazai. "Bored?" He asked me. I was kinda bored. I nodded my head. "And I miss Nikolai and Miko.." I said, looking out the window. "Nikolai? Is that your boyfriend or something?" He asked. I looked up from the window as blush crawled onto my face. I looked at Dazai, surprised. "N-NO..! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT..!" I shouted. A glint of amusement and playfulness appeared in his eyes.

"Oh? So you LIKE him?" He suggested. "I-its not that I dont..! B-but! That's a sensitive topic..!" I said furiously as the blush grew. "And just when I was gonna ask you to do a double suicide with me! What a shame..!" I didn't really catch what he said. "I will do a double suicide with you..!" I shouted. Then everything went silent. I noticed what I said, and I looked at Dazai's face.

He was blushing..? And flustered..? I blinked at him a couple of times. I had to clear things up. "I-I didn't mean to s-say that..! I-I wasn't paying attention..!" I said, blushing and looking away. Dazai just smiled and shrugged. "At least I got to hear those words for the first time!" He said, very amused. "O-oh, shut up!" I said.

"Enough playing Dazai!" The blonde haired man named Kunikida said. "This isn't a game! We need to get her to the agency and get her brother on the phone." Dazai sighed and grabbed his phone, dialing Miko's number.

Miko's POV:

It's been hours since he last saw Y/N.. Nikolai walked up to him. "Did you see her?" He sighed and shook his head. "Damnit..!!" I sat down with my face in my hands. "It's my fault.." Nikolai said solemnly. I shook my head. "No.. it's not.." I assured him. "It's that damn cursed abilities fault..!" I looked up from my hands. "Let's ask around again.." I said, getting up. Then my phone began to ring. I sighed and grabbed it from my pocket. 'It's Dazai..what could he want?' I thought. I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey Mikooo! we got your sister!" He said cheerily.

I was relieved but confused.

"Why? And how? What happened!?"

"Well, you were hiding a little secret from us.. we didn't know until she mentioned you as her big brother! But I'm sure you're aware of her past, am I right?"

I gritted my teeth. "Of course I am! Leave her alone! It was in the past!"

"Well, of course it is! But the bounty never goes away.."

"How did you even figure it out..?"

"Well, your sister accidentally told off her previous names to an assaulter. Which led him to us and led us to her. Not only that, but we put him in jail for the previous attempted assaults."

"Is there any way we can remove her bounty!?"

"Well, I'm sure you've already begun on that case.. so if you could give us information that you have so far, we might just be able to get that bounty off.."

"Though be aware.. your sister has killed millions.. more than I have ever in my lifetime.. she really should be executed... I'm surprised you kept her alive this long, Miko.."

"Alright.. I'll meet you at the office, don't have the police there.. only one who can actually stop her ability is me, and probably you too, Dazai.."

"I am well aware.."

.....BEEP.......

Y/N's POV:

Dazai hung up the call. I felt Kunikida's eyes on me through the small mirror above him. I wondered if I should look back at him, even though I don't have the energy for it. I sighed. I soon fell asleep, thinking about how I'd escape.