EXPLANATION CHAPTER.

Okay, hello, you simping babies!!

So I see most of you guys must be very confused about this- so I'm gonna clear up the latest chapter.

Basically, Miko doesn't want Y/N to join the agency! Reasons: bad things happen, and she already has 'badluck', the agency isn't always safe, her past record, etc.

So Miko was arguing with his co-workers about it, Y/n who was also confused, got a bit emotional (but fairly) .

Nikolai also doesn't want y/n to join the Ada.

Basically, Miko also got emotional and began to shout at y/n about Nikolai, Nikolai was quiet but slightly understanding the situation. Y/n also argued, wondering why her brother lied about where he worked.

Basically, Y/N has some memory loss. Miko and Y/N are much older than you think. 😗

In the past, y/n was a disaster and brought war and chaos wherever she went. When Y/n calmed her mass chaos, she fell into a slumber, and her brother took that opportunity to take her to their uncle, a scientist of sorts. Her brother had some of her memories erased for the greater good.

After years and years, Y/n woke.

Then, the twins moved to place to place and settled in Japan, Yokohama. Where there are other ability users. Miko wanted a new start. But Miko didn't realize Y/N remembered things of her past.

Y/n didn't comment on it, knowing he did what was needed.

Miko had a fellow friend who helped cover most of his sister's records and murders, even some of his own.

So Miko feels like he and his sister must isolate themselves until they're fully safe.

So, while they were arguing, Miko was trying to hold in so many secrets. Miko has more secrets than anyone in that room. Miko being stressed made him more angry than anything.

He knew he couldn't blame y/n for what was happening, but he couldn't tell anyone anything without risking it.

So y/n knew this and pressed light assumptions, which weren't helping.

So yeah, they were arguing about letting others into their lives.

After the argument, Kunikida went to the room to talk to Miko, while Y/N went to a cafe, the streets filled with not many people. Dazai Followed to check on Y/N and so did Nikolai.

Dazai was pushing buttons on Y/n, but Y/n chose to ignore him, then Nikolai walks in, and takes a seat next to Y/N very worried, Y/n obviously wasn't having it with Dazai who kept teasing.

Nikolai sat there confused. Dazai who decided to test Nikolai's patience, asked y/n a question, that she declined, but Nikolai felt a bit jealous.

Nikolai left first and Dazai escorted Y/N to her co-workers place.

BTW Y/N AND THE CO-WORKER WEREN'T FRIENDS BUT THEY TALKED.

Meaning they could be considered friends on a somewhat talking point. But only knew eachothers names on their tags.

But yeah thank you for listening !!

Any questions I will answer in comments.<3

And I will be making the next part soon!!!! Hope this helped<333