The First Murder (2)

Zane walks over to the fridge and grabs a soda. He closes the fridge door and opens the soda he the phone rings again.

"Bro are you serious-" Says Zane he goes to the phone and answers it,

"Hello?" Says Zane,

"Why did u hang up on me-" Says the caller in a irritated voice,

"Because you asked a question that im not comfortable with sir now pls stop calling. Call someone else-" Says Zane,

"If you hang up on me tonight will be the night you will never see your siblings and you parents or the light of day ever agaim." Says the Man,

Zane freezes up in fear and looks at the phone scared and worried.

"What do you mean by that.." Says Zane in a shaky voice,

"First answer my question Zane" Says the caller,

Zane completely gets scared and hangs up the phone quickly and throws the phone on the table. He tries to call his mom thru his personal phone till he gets a call from an unknown number.

"Please stop.." Says Zane scared,

"You know.. You should really keep an eye out on your siblings it would be a shame if something where to happen to you siblings~" says the caller giggling a little bit,

"What do you mean.. LEAVE THEM ALONE..!, Says Zane as he starts to run upstairs to his brothers room,

Zane still holding the phone as he quickly makes his way to his sisters room and opens it and sees her awake in the corner hiding. Zane runs to her and hugs her.

"where is David.." Says Zane,

Angelica slowly points to davids room as Zane runs to the room and tries to open it but it is locked but zane didn't lock the door. He tries to break in the door but soon hears david screaming as zane hears the same voice.

"Be Careful of the monsters in your closet" Says The man,

David continues to scream in the room as zane continues to break the door in. 30 seconds of trying to open the door davids screams stop and zane breaks in room. The moment Zane walked in he saw david on the ground stabbed in the chest and in the stomach.

"NO DAVID..!! Wake up.." Says Zane as he hold david,

Zane turns around and sees the man right there wearing a mask resembling a tragedy mask except more damaged with blood on the mask. The man grabs Zane and drags him away into one of the corners of the room and stabs zane on his sides. Zane screams in pain as he kicks the unknown person off him and gets up and closes the door and grabs Angelica by the hand and takes her out the house.

"Angelica Listen to me now go to our neighbors house and tell them to call the police Do you understand..!" Says Zane in a serious voice,

"But.. What about you.." Says Angelica while crying,

"I will be fine just go there just down the street..NOW GO..!" Says Zane,

Angelica starts to run to her neighbors house as she turns around and sees zane gets dragged back into the house and the killers stares at her and waves goodbye to her. Angelica continues to run to her neighbors house. Zane gets up and tries to get away but the man grabs a his blade and throws it as Zane backs as it stabs him.

Zane falls to the ground coughing up blood and begins to crawl away. The man slowly follows behind as he stops zane and steps his feet onto his blade causing it to go deeper into zanes back. Zane Begins to scream in pain as the man grabs the knife out from zanes back.

The mans flips zane over causing zane to look at the unknown person.

"Please.. Why are you doing this.." Says Zane he struggles to speak and tears up,

"Im here to kill since you couldn't let go of the time of your grandma's passing just ending your suffering" says the man,

The man stabs zane again in the chest as zane slowly starts to die of blood loss and before Zane could take his final Breath the man removes his mask. Zanes eyes widen as he sees what the man looks like as he takes his final breath and dies.

The man gets up and puts the mask back on and leaves into the woods.