Hide N Seek (3)

Christina and Claire split ways as they both go to their houses and they both go to sleep. Meanwhile at the schoo Mrs.Mendoza and Johnathan continue to walk around the schoo trying to find the exit that Mrs. Mendoza was talking about. they both continue to walk for a little bit longer till Johnathan gets tired and goes to a classroom that was left open and he sits down.

"Come one what are you doing we have to gets out.." Says Mrs. Mendoza whispering,

"Im tired of walking i dont know why this school is so big and for a small town like this?" Says Johnathan,

"Come one this is serious we are fighting our lives right now we have to keep moving" Says Mrs. Mendoza,

"No im staying im not leave this classroom maybe sooner or later they are gonna get bored and leave" Says Johnathan,

"Ok fine stay right here then but me..im finding that exit and getting out of here alive." Says Mrs. Mendoza as she walks away,

Johnathan walked up to the open the and closes it and locks it. as figure behind him goes in a closet and hides. Johnathan turns around and sits down on a desk as he look at the window. He walks over to it and tries to open it but it locked and needed a key for it to open. he sighs and looks at one of the chairs and picks it up and tries to break it open but the man in the closet jumps out and stabs Johnathan sides.

Johnathan takes a big gasp of air as he drops the chair and looks at the firgue stabing the knife deeping in his sides. Johanthan quickly pushes the man away causing the knife to leave Johnathan body as blood slowly pours out of Johnathan. He slowly tries to unlock the door but the man stabs his hand causing him to let go and scream as blood comes out of his hand. The killer knocks Johnathan over to the desk as. Johnathan falls down hitting his head on one of the edges of the dead.

"Please..stop..let me go.." Says Johnathan,

The killer nod and geta closer to his face and says.

"Game over for you i found you.." Says the killer as he stabs him non-stop and Johnathan starts to cough up blood blood starts gushing out of his chest and stomach. The kills than picks him up and slams his head against the window glass as it break millions of glass pieces go onto Johnathan Face bleeding all over his Face. The killer tilts his head as Johnathan upper body hangs from out from the window. the killer leaves the room closing it behind him and begins to look for Mrs. Mendoza.

She continues to make her way down to the first floor of the school and into the boiler room/ Basement. She looks around trying to find some sort of exit she continues to walk till her arm bumbs into a hot pipe and she screams in pain covering her arm as her arm turns red. She walks off deeper into the boiler room while holding one of her arms.