The First Murder (3)

Angelica continues to run to her neighbors house till she sees a car pull up. The car slowly pulls up and stops someone gets out the car and runs to Angelica.

"Angelica what are you doing out here.." Says Claire,

"I need to go get help my brother's are in trouble.." Says Angelica,

"Wdym In trouble.." Says Claire as her face turns into a worried expression,

Not long after Angelica mom and dad sees claire and angelica outside and they stop immediately. They get out the car.

"Claire why is Angelica out here?" says the mom

"I don't know she said zane and david are in trouble and that zane told her to go to their neighbors house and call the police." Says Claire,

The parents Face turn into worried expression just like Claire face. Claire and Angelica parents and angelica go back to the house. And quickly opens the door to see Zane on the ground covered in a pool of his own blood.
The mom screams in horror as claire walks him and sees zane on the ground. She runs to zane and tries to check if he had a pulse as she starts to cry.

"Zane.. Wake up.. ZANE.. STOP PLAYING AROUND.." Says Claire as she cries,

Angelica walks in and sits with Claire crying together. They hear the mom scream and cry screaming.

"DAVID..NO MY LITTLE BOY..!!" Says the mom crying,

Angelica and claire go upstairs into davids room and sees the mom on the ground holding david in her arms. Claire goes back downstairs to call the police but trips on the ground and sees a mask on the ground covered in blood.

Claire gets up quickly as she grabs the phone from the ground and calls the police.

-30 minutes later-

The police and ambulance arrive and walk in as they look at the gruesome crime scene at the house. The ambulances grabs Zanes Body and put it in a black body bag along with david. The police question claire about what happened till they let her go and she goes in her car.Claire gets in her as she hits her car wheel crying.

"What happened to you Zane.." Says Claire,

"Why would someone do this to you.." Says Claire,

Claire drives back home and goes to bed crying.