Hide N Seek (4)

Mrs. Mendoza sees a broken metal pipe on the floor and she picks up to use it as a weapon to defend herself. she continues to walk till she sees a staires leading to the outside because she could hear cars passing by. she gets excited and runs to up to the door and tries to open it but she notices that it is chained shut. she could hear footsteps approaching and screams for help but the firgue looks thru one the cracks of the wood door. At that moment Mrs. Mendoza Could see a tragedy masking at her she starts to panic and the killer slowly raises the knife and stabs thru the wood and it slices one her hand.

Mrs. Mendoza Screams in pains as she holds her bleeding hand then she hears the basement door open and hears running foots steps. she quickly goes down to a lower part of the basement nothing but red light illuminating the basement she hides behind a giant pipe as the killer walks by and opens the cellar door letting the other killer in. they close it and lock it again leaving it chained up once more quielty tries to make her way back up to a higher part of the boiler room.

she was so close but then steps on a broken glassing causing it to stab the bottom of one of her feets and then she drops the broken pipe on the ground making a loud bang sound. both the killer stops and slowly looks up and sees her they both start running up the stairs. Mrs. Mendoza leaves the boiler room and goes to one of the entrances of the school find out its locked so she lets go and runs to another exit of the school but it is also locked. she runs upstairs to the room where Johnathan was in as she screams to see Johnathan cover in a pile of his own blood and something written on the wall saying "If you can't let go of the past than it will come to hunt you down"

Mrs. Mendoza screams.

"ALRIGHT FINE I WAS HIDING SOMETHING..I KILLED MY NIECE ON ACCIDENT..!!" She says crying,

"BUT IT WASN"T MY FAULT...SHE I DIDN"T KNOW SHE WAS NEXT TO THE EDGE OF THE ROOF...I DIDNT MEAN TO PUSH HER OFF...THERE I SAID PLEASE LET ME GO NOW" Says Mrs. Mendoza,

after all that screaming she couldn't hear anything. no footsteps no nothing just deads slient she quickly calms down and turns around to see one of them infront of her and stabs her stomach. She takes a big gasp of air and falls down. Both the killers look at her and then grab her legs and dragging down to the basement leaving a lot of blood trails. They grab her body and place her down on the ground and grab boiling oil from one of the pipes. she looks at them and scream for help then they slowly pour the boiling owl into her mouth and all over her body. she starts to bleed alot as her blood boil because of the hot oil than they grab broken pipes and stabs one of them thru her head against the ground to keep her there.

They continue to do the same to her arms and her legs to make it look she was crucified on the ground and grabs some of her blood and writes on the wall saying. "If you can't let go of the past then it will come to haunt you.. -Tragedy"