Chapter 3: Hide N Seek (1)

Mrs. Mendoza Begins to head downstairs trying to make her way out of the school but she runs into the man in the mask. He turns around quck she couldn't have enough time to hide herself. He starts to sprint her direction with a knife in his hand. Mrs.Mendoza screams as she runs back upstairs and hides in a random classroom. the man barges into the classroom she was in by breaking down the door. Mrs. Mendoza cover her mouth for he can't hear her breathing

"Come out come out wherever you are Mrs. Mendoza" Says the man,

She get out the desk and tries to run out but the man grabs her and hold the blade to her face as she slices on of her cheeks and she starts to bleed. She kicks him down and she makes her way out the classroom the man gets up quickly. and leaves the classroom and chases her. Mrs.Mendoza goes back downstairs to the 2nd floor the man quickly catches up to her and pushes her down the stairs she falls down to the ground. She looks back and sees him standing there with the in one of his hands.

She Quickly gets up and runs in another classroom and locks the door hiding in a lab cabinet holding her breath. The man sees the classroom door locked and tries to break down the door but then hears a random voice inside.

"Hello? Anyone here? i heard screams in here is everything alright?" Says a random guy,

The man lets go of the locked door and goes downstairs to find the guy roaming the halls of the school. the guys holding a flashlight opening every door looking to see if everything is alright. He was about to go into the music room but he hears footsteps from the second floor. He turns around to look at the stairs as he sees a person wearing a cloak. he points the flashlight at him and sees clealry.

"what the hell.." Says the man holding the flashlight,

"Who are you..! and who is that person i heard screaming" Says the man,

The figure tilts his and slowly walks towards the man holding out a knife. the man gets freaked out and tries to leave the school but another figure with a mask was standing at the entrance holding a butcher knife. Then man backs up and looks at both of the figures.

"Time to play Hide N Seek.." Says one of the figures,

They both start counting as the man starts to run dropping his flashlight and his phone.