Chapter II

Wonyoung started to catch Yujin's attention when she became the prom queen. It's not hard to notice her because even in a crowd, she'd still stand out. Wonyoung is tall, smart and pretty so it's not really surprising if people go after her. She's admired by a lot of people and you can say, many envies her, too. Yujin is that one lucky girl who captured Wonyoung's heart which of course made her happy.

During the 4th month of courting her, Yujin suddenly became strange. She went cold and sometimes, she'd yell at us. We never really knew back then as to why she was being weird until I had a talk with Wonyoung. Apparently, Yujin was becoming possessive and would demand for her time even in complicated situations so it wasn't easy for Wonyoung to take.

I think that was the start of our friendship but we don't really talk a lot in person until that one time when I was left alone again because of practice when Wonyoung approached me.

"Hi, Rei." she greeted me before taking a sit beside me as I tie my shoelaces.

"Hey. Why are you still here?" I asked, noticing she's all alone too.

"I had something to do. What about you? Just finished swimming practice?" I nodded as an answer. It became quiet for a while until a question pops up in my mind.

"Uhm, not that I'm nosy or something, it's just I don't see you much with Yujin these days. Did something happen?" she was hesistant to talk but she sees how concerned I am.

"Yeah, it's been 5 days since we last talked." I can feel her sadness when she said those words.

"What? Why?"

"I'm quite a busy person, Rei, specially being the president of student council, I always have something to do." I nod my head as I listen to her. "The thing is, she's immature. She says she understands that I have loads of responsibilities but her attitude, Rei, she keeps on asking more of my time."

"Well, I think you're right. Being you must've been very stressful. But she chose a girl like you so she needs to understand you. Besides, it's not like she's your only priority. Your world doesn't revolve around her."

"Right? And sometimes when I've just spent time with her, she's going to give me a look afterwards and say what I'm giving is not enough. She'd say I only spend time with her when I'm free but the things is, I don't really have time but I make time for her. She just doesn't get it, Rei. Trust me, it's draining." with all the rants I've heard from Wonyoung, I suddenly had the urge to have a talk with Yujin.

"Do you want me to knock some sense into her? I'll gladly do it."

She lets out a light chuckle. "No, thank you. I want her to realize those things on her own. If she doesn't, I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"I'm sorry about your situation but I'm glad I asked you about it. Seems like you've been keeping it on your own for a while now."

"Yeah." she nodded her head. "Thank you, Rei."

"It's nothing. You needed someone to listen."

We went home together shortly.

LIZ's POV

While writing notes, I happen to see my tumbler beside my desk. I smiled as I recall that morning Rei returned it.

Suddenly, I find myself stalking her profile. She doesn't post photos that much but when she does, it's got more than 300 reactions. I know she's quite famous but why am I still suprised to see numerous people on the comment section? It's funny to see Rei ignore all these comments, though.

I stared at the 'Add Friend' button for how long thinking if she'd think it's weird for me to send her a friend request after our interaction. But then again, is it that big of a deal? I figured not.

"You're just sending her a friend request, Jiwon." and so I did. Then I threw my phone on the bed out of embarrassment.

"Oh my God, why did I do that?" I can feel my ears getting hot. "Skdhskshdksjskdjsksj." I tried to calm myself with this expression I let out every time I panic. I put a pillow on my face 'cause I know it's gotten red by now.

"Why are you being like this anyway? You're not crushing on her anymore so what's this?"

I took a deep breath and reached for my phone again only to be notified that Rei already accepted my friend request.

"That quick??" right then and there, I felt butterflies in my stomach again. It's that kind of feeling again.

After refreshing my feed, I've seen her change her profile photo just now. As a new friend, I quickly reacted a heart to it.

"Should I put a comment?" I asked myself. "No, why are you being so obvious?"

"On a second thought, it won't harm to write one." I typed 'Cool cool' and sent it.

I know she'll probably just ignore comments but I'm cool with it. "God, what am I even doing? Getting nervous over this nonsense."

I looked at my notification bar and guess what? She reacted and even replied to my comment with a cool sticker. Knowing she's someone who ignore comments made me feel a bit happy. Why am I blushing over a little thing?

AUTHOR's POV

Because of Liz's tumbler, the two had a connection they never thought they would. Their love story basically started because of a...tumbler.

At first, Rei didn't really pay attention to the blonde girl even if she recognizes her. To her, Liz is just another pretty girl in school and that's it. She's not interested of getting romantically involved with anyone in the first place but because of that tumbler incident, she suddenly couldn't stop thinking about her.

Ever since Liz has added her on facebook, her brain started going crazy and was pushing her to make the first move but oh, her pride is as tall as Wonyoung.

A week later, the group planned to go to the mall since it's going to be a long weekend. Rei just got her first motorbike, Yujin and Wonyoung finally made up, Ryujin just met Yeji's parents and they couldn't get any happier for them. They were complete.

"So, how did it happen? What did her parents say about you?"

"I'm telling you, those guys were the coolest parents I've ever met. I'm not kidding. They babied me more than their own daughter." Ryujin tells them about meeting Yeji's parents.

"It's true. They even had me take their photos and mom posted it on facebook later on." Yeji said, making them laugh.

"Didn't I tell you it was worth it?" Winter told Ryujin who was beside her. Winter was the one who encouraged Ryujin to meet Yeji's parents because she has met Karina's parents too and now, both of their relationships leveled up.

"I'll be waiting for Yujin's turn." Ryujin joked.

"That's unlikely to happen. They're not even official yet." Gaeul added, making them stop from laughing. She received weird looks from them.

"Are you implying that Wonyoung won't say yes?" Yujin asked her.

"I didn't say that. It's just- never mind."

"Just what?" Yujin asked again. Rei noticed Wonyoung is getting uncomfortable so she had to stop the two.

"Stop it. Eat your food, you fucktards." she said, stopping a possible argument. "Gaeul, if Wonyoung is not yet ready, we gotta respect that. It's just been 4 months, after all. Yujin has to wait."

"Chill out, buddy." Winter calmed her down.

"Rei is right. Don't mind Gaeul, Wonyoung. She's just used to rushing things." Ryujin backed up Rei. "Rei is too careful unlike her."

"It's fine." Wonyoung said. "Rei's future girlfriend is gonna be lucky for sure."

"You mean, Liz is gonna be lucky." Karina joked to lighten things up.

"Yah." the blonde went red right away.