I'm broken

Finally after finishing the work for a day Wonwoo was tired and went back to his room. (Not to mention his and Soonyoung's room) Wonwoo came in but didn't saw Soonyoung. He sigh and took a pajama set from the cupboard and went inside the bathroom. There he saw Soonyoung, his back was facing the taller.
Wonwoo put his hand on Soonyoung's shoulder which startled the shorter and he started to scream. Well Wonwoo also got a little shock by Soonyoung's face covered with a face pack.
"Shhhh... Why are you shouting". Wonwoo said shushing the older.
"You scared the hell out of me". Soonyoung pouted.
"I should be the one who said this, just look at your face". Wonwoo retorts back.
"Huh whatever, step out. I need to wash my face and apply creams". Soonyoung said turning to mirror and started to wash his face.
"No way, you go out. I need to take shower". Wonwoo replied with a glare at the older.
Soonyoung totally ignored the younger and took some face wash on his hand.
Wonwoo know Soonyoung will not listen nicely so he turned him by his waist.
Soonyoung got surprised by it and looked at Wonwoo with his slightly open mouth.
"I'll carry you outside or you are leaving nicely". Wonwoo warned.
"Not today.." Soonyoung smrick and tried to push Wonwoo out of the bathroom but only playfully. He used his hands which still have face wash on it.
He tried to push but Wonwoo hold his hands pulling the older close.
"I have to carry you, right?" Wonwoo tried to lift the older up but the floor became slippery because of the facewash dropped from Soonyoung's hands. Both lost their balance and fall into the bathtub. Soonyoung fall on Wonwoo. They both were all wet.
Wonwoo tightly closed his eyes and rub his head as his head hit the bathtub surface.
Soonyoung saw it and he was worried. He placed his hand on Wonwoo's and started to rub slowly. He didn't realise his face was so close with Wonwoo's.
"Did you hurt your head?" Soonyoung asked with worried tone.
Wonwoo opened his eyes and saw Soonyoung being so close to him.
"Yes a little". He managed to answer even though his eyes were fixed on older's soft pulm lips.
Wonwoo desperately want to kiss them but he is trying his best not to.
Soonyoung looked at him and they had a eye contact.
A heat crept on his cheeks.
"Stay here I'll bring ointment". He said. Wonwoo look away and nodded. Soonyoung eyed Wonwoo's body which can be seen through the wet material of his shirt. He supported himself to got up from Wonwoo and took the ointment.
Wonwoo just looked down while Soonyoung was applying the ointment for him. Wonwoo knew if he once looked at the older, he'll end up kissing him. As Soonyoung was already wearing a plain tshirt which now become see through because of water and a short pant.
Soonyoung finished and told Wonwoo, he can shower while Soonyoung will change outside.
Wonwoo took a quick shower and came out.
Soonyoung was already on bed scrolling through his phone. But he did left a place for Wonwoo to sleep beside him.
Wonwoo sat beside the older. There was an awkward silence.
Wonwoo didn't know what should he say to break this silence.
Soonyoung stopped scrolling and looked at Wonwoo. "Good night Wonu". He said giving him a smile before going to sleep.
Wonwoo just sat there staring at the older. When he was sure that Soonyoung was sleeping, he leaned in and left a small peak on his lips.

Next day was the only day for preparations as from tomorrow the functions are going to start. Everyone were busy in work. Doing their best to make this project really successful. Wonwoo was happy when he received many compliments from the both bride's and groom's family.
Soonyoung was also working hard on the choreography with the other dancer. As he was satisfied with the outcome, he decided to help others.
He saw others were decorating the hall so he went to help.
He climbed the portable stair to fixed the item on the wall. Then there comes Lily.
She saw Soonyoung was up there standing on the stairs. She kicked the stair making it swingy. Soonyoung loss his balance and fall down.
"Aahha you little shit. Can't even work properly. Do you know how expensive that piece is? Just waste of money you idiot". She started to bark.
"I'm sorry". Soonyoung was angry but he was already in pain due to falling and didn't wanted to argue.
She just smrick and left from there.
Minhyuk saw Soonyoung on the floor and quickly came to help him.
"Huh that bitch, Soonyoungiiee you okay?" He asked with worry.
"I'm okay hyung but there is a little pain in my back". He replied.
"Go and rest. Others can handle the rest". Minhyuk helped him to his room.