Screaming??? (♡??)

MWAHAHAHA THIS ISNT THE FIRST CHAPTER YOU FOOLS
I've wanted to do this for idfk how long so this is how imma start this book off >:))
I'm aware this is kinda spoilers but ehhhhhhhh oh well
ACTUAL first chapter coming out soon :)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
When he can stay awake for it, he's great at taking care of you after. He's drowsy, albeit, but he'll get a shower with you and grab you some water. He'll want to hold you close, feel you in his hands and repeatedly ask that you're okay, just to make sure.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
His: whether this counts or not, his voice. Mainly because it's one of your favorites. He can tell by how it affects you. Somehow, he's always been able to coax what he wants out of you with a few carefully chosen words and a good tone. It's no different when he has you squirming underneath him.
Yours: He'd like to say your pretty face, just to sound like he cared about you and not your body, but he has to be honest with himself. Your hips and thighs have him going nuts. How nice they feel in his hands, and how if they move, the rest of your body just seems to follow. (Second place would have to be your voice because enough of those pretty sounds you make and he'll be ACHING)

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Doesn't particularly like seeing his cum anywhere outside of you. He'd rather let it all out inside you, and quickly. This isn't about him, after all. He also avoids eating you out after cumming in you (not that he could with how tired orgasms make him) because tasting himself grosses him out.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Kinda sad, but bro literally can't masturbate. He's never really been exceptionally horny before, and when he was he didn't know there was a way to get rid of it at first. He's tried before, only once or twice when he really needed to, but found he couldn't keep a rhythm and his wrist would always get too weak when it really started to feel good.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
–3 experience. Has barely talked to any girls outside of Nene, Emu (I'll count Mizuki since they're fem presenting), the virtuals, and you, let alone been intimate or even just dated any. It's not necessarily because of everyone avoiding him. Normal people are just so boring. And most normal girls honestly scare him.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Missionary. Not because he's really vanilla, but that's what yall did your first time and he loved it and seeing your face. He especially loves having his chest close to yours. It doesn't matter if other positions feel better for either of you, that'll always be his go-to.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Tries to be serious, but this is Rui. You know he's gonna crack a joke or something. He loves seeing your smile too much.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
Not purple, and not blue. Other than that, idrk

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Always trying to be intimate. He was pretty awkward at first though. With his lack of knowledge and experience, he needed you to tell him what to do and what made you happy 50% of the time. Eventually, he got the hang of it, and now he'll set up candles and rose petals, and any romantic thing you can think of. Because he feels wrong, like he's taking advantage of you, when he does this just because he's horny and needs relief.