•10♡

"Stop messing with me and get it over with!" You squirmed, tugging on your hands and pushing him with your legs. By the look of his smile, he was still enjoying this, and it made you furious.

"Maybe I won't," he answered smoothly. "With how you're acting, maybe you don't deserve it."

"Ruiiii!"

"What's the magic word, Darling?"

"Sh-shut up!"

His eyes narrowed, a hand trailing from your wrists down your side. You stopped your movements as it slipped under your shirt and up, until he reached your bra. He could feel your breathing and heart rate pick up as he slid his fingers under the hem of the fabric. He didn't go any further, simply felt the skin along the edge. You were growing more and more restless by the minute.

"Rui, please just..."

He smiled almost innocently at that, hand fully cupping your breast and thumb rubbing back and forth over your hardening nipple. You hummed shakily at the feeling.

"See?" He purred, leaning towards you. "I've barely even started and you're already feeling good!" He pinched your nipple and rolled it in his fingers, making you want to writhe again. "And you tried to tell me you were fine. Isn't this so much better?"

"Rui," you breathed out.

"Oh, is someone getting impatient? Want my hands a little lower, Y/n?"

You nodded quickly, and his hand slipped out from under your bra and trailed to your waistband. He grabbed ahold of it and tilted his head.

"May I?"

"Yeah, you can, just please hurry up!"

"Careful what you wish for, Dearest." His other hand left yours and brought itself to your waistband, helping to pull your pants down your gorgeous thighs. He dropped your pants on the floor in disinterest and ran his fingers along your sex through your underwear.

"Rui, please..."

"Calm down," He laughed. "What's got you in such a rush?" Regardless of his questioning, he slid your panties down your legs and dropped them with your pants. His fingers ran up your folds, feeling how you were just wet enough to slide nicely. He purposely avoided your clit to tease you, but you were growing tired of whining. Despite your impatience, you let him do what he wanted.

He seemed pleased at that, fingers finally gathering some of your slick and caressing over your clit. You tensed at the contact, hips rolling softly already. He pressed harder, and leaned towards your thigh. He kissed it a few times, then ran his tongue up along the soft skin there. As you watched intently, he nibbled at the skin lightly. Once he found a spot he liked, he bit down a little harder and sucked on your skin. It tingled and burnt a little, and when he pulled away, the slightest bit of blue peeked through. He placed another soft kiss to it, then slid a finger around it in a heart shape, smiling at you. It gave you butterflies.

"Hey, random question, but I had an idea," he averted his eyes from yours, finger still circling your clit nicely.

"Yeah?" You breathed out.

"Um... does the way I do this... matter? Like, would it feel better in a different position? I wanted to experiment a little."

You laughed semi-nervously. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well... do you mind if I show you? Or if I kinda... moved you to what I was thinking?" His finger pulled away from your cunt, hand grabbing your thigh gently. You thought anxiously for a moment, then agreed. He smiled and grabbed your hips, lifting them up. He lifted further than you'd expect, until half of you was upside down, shirt riding up your waist. Then, his knees slid under your upper back to keep you from falling back down. His head peaked out between your legs, hair tickling your skin.

"Is this alright? You're not uncomfortable?"

Despite how red-faced you were getting about being almost folded in half, you nodded sheepishly. He smiled.

"Still want me to keep going?"

"Yes, please."

You watched his cheeks get pink at that, eyes lidding and looking at you adoringly. His hands held your thighs in place on his shoulders while he leaned his head down, tongue dragging up your folds. He found your clit again and latched on, sucking and licking it. You felt your hips involuntarily push against him, and reached up for his head. You were quietly moaning now, trying to roll your hips but not being able to well in this new position.

You felt yourself getting closer, sounds growing faster and fingers tugging at Rui's hair. He seemed to understand what that meant and sped up. His fingers prodded at your hole, carefully sliding in. You felt him press them in as far as he could go, reaching farther than you ever could. Your walls clamped around him as you came, soft moans leaving you. When you were done, he pulled his fingers out of you and lowered your hips back down. He left for the kitchen, then came back with two bottles of water. As you opened and sipped from yours, he grabbed your pants and underwear and slid them back on you.

"I love you, Y/n," he sighed, laying on top of you and cuddling into your chest. You petted his head, saying the same back.

He tried to move on, away from thinking of your cunt now that he wasn't pleasing you, but he couldn't. His mind was stuck on what it felt like to have you wrapped around his fingers. You'd been so warm and wet, if he ever wanted to fuck you, he'd last a millisecond. That was something of a predicament.

"What's on your mind, Love?"

His thoughts paused. Could you tell what he was thinking about? Otherwise, how would you know he was distracted?

"Just... you."

"Well, I figured that much," you laughed warmly. "You've been quiet."

So that's how you knew.

"You feeling alright?" He asked. You hummed.

"Yeah. My back's just a little stiff." You arched your back and felt under it, wincing slightly. Rui wrapped his arms under you and squeezed, a pop sounding from your spine. Along with it came a moan-like sigh from you that made his arms weak for a second. You laid back down flat, stretching.

"That was pretty good. Thanks."

"Mhm."