04 | Jersey

- ELLINIA - 

When I get into my car, I play my 'element' playlist to get me into the mood. 

The song "ESCAPISM" by RAYE plays and I'm in my moment for sure. 

This is what being a girl feels like. How do men live with their lifestyles? Will never understand. 

Since I feel pretty, I decide to post a pic on my spam account. 

Ellibellismellispam: 
Loving this weather ☀️💐

Ellibellismellispam: Loving this weather ☀️💐

Likes: 25 Comments: 0 

I put my phone away and head to the strip mall.

Since I'm going to have such a professional job, I make sure I'm going to hit up all the designer shops.

With what money, I don't know myself. 

Soon, soon, don't worry Elli. 

I finally get to the mall and I find a perfect spot.
Before I get out of my car, I get a notification from my PayPal.

Huh, weird. That definitely isn't Pab, my mother or my father. 

Oh fuck. I'm getting hacked. That's it. I'm done for. 

Just open the notification you pussy, gosh.  

PAYPAL NOTIF. | $1,000 DOLLARS HAS BEEN TRANSACTED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT : 

 To the account of:"ElliniaGa5" by: "PedriG2"

Pedri.
I press on the payment to see if he left any kind of note, or if he has any sanity left in him. 

ADDED NOTE:
PedriG2 added a note: "For you amor. Im sorry. Truly."

Bullshit. He's bullshitting. What a shitty excuse of a man. 

He doesn't want to express true emotion to me, so he does it in the most egotistical way. 

Sending me money. 

1k to be exact. 

Now I think if I should use it or not. I mean, it's already in my account right? So... make him pay, right? 

Figuratively & literally. 

I decide to call him, since he's not at training, yet with Pablo and Ferran. 

- PEDRI - 

I'm walking with Pablo & Ferran when I get a call, 

INCOMING CALL FROM: Ellinia G. 

Ellinia. 

I stop walking for a moment when Pablo & Ferran notice and stop as well, 

"You guys go on, I'll meet you wherever you are." 

They both nod before the continue walking & talking.

I take a deep breath before I answer the phone, 

"Hola? You needed something Lina?" 

She laughs before she speaks, 

"Pedro Pedri Gonzalez Lopez, what is the absurd amount of 1k doing in my account, let alone from you?" I can feel the anger pulsating from her through the phone. 

I sigh, "Lina it's for you. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way. I swear it wasn't intended. Please. Use it. Don't feel guilty." 

"Pedri, It's not even about the money anymore, you couldn't apologize to my face so you thought the best way was through money? That's not the way to my heart Pedri, if you cared. But of course, take hints from your shitty friends & their shitty relationships if it makes you feel better." 

Shit. I messed up. What the fucks wrong with me? "I'm trying to understand what's wrong, but I just don't. Maybe it's because I'm a man, or maybe it's because it's you. I can't mess up something as perfect as you."  

Too much at once Pedri, too much.

Theres silence now, and it's awkward silence. 

Good job you fucking asshole. 

I finally break it up with some words that I don't know how she's going to react to. 

"Meet up with me Lina, please. Just you and me, no one else. I want to fix this, the right way. I think we both know our feelings for each other." I try to show as much sincerity through the phone as I can, hoping she will say yes. 

"Ok. Fine. On Friday. On one condition,"

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Anything. 

"You make 2 goals on Thursday."

I know she can't tell, but I am grinning so damn hard right now.  

What a fool. 

"Deal." 

"Alright, deal. Well I need to go, I'll see you I guess. Don't send me any more money." 

Before she hangs up, I have one more thing to say. 

It's only fair if I add to the deal as well. Make it even, you know?

"Wait, don't hang up yet." 

"What is it Pedri?" 

"You have to wear my jersey to the next game." 

WELL HELLO BESTIES!! 

First Pedri POV AHHHHHHHH

I hope you guys liked it and it was up to your expectations <333 

Before I go, what is everyones NUMBER 1 FOOTBALL HUSBAND??? 😩

Mine is of course, obviously my husband my love my life, Pedri Gonzalez 🤭

Make sure to vote, share and comment pls!!