Sixteen

Flora Larusso survived her first week at school, High school of all.

It was fun and delightful, 

And even more entertaining. 

And she couldn't wait to not go back there ever again.

Ugh! Become a constant reaction to everything over the Wednesday. 

She wanted back her fucked up sleep schedule and extra 5 minutes of sleep, and binging netflix shows without any limit more than anything. 

It was pure evil.

The concept behind highschool. 

Let's torture them on a bigger scale. 

Most of her friends were juniors, other than Bert and Nate, but she didn't share any classes with the two. Maybe the evil big brain behind highschool put friends on separate classrooms to make the torture even more tragic, she thought.

And she realized how awkward she could come out as til she was the centre of the attention. She messed up everytime the teacher called her to the front to introduce herself but the students couldn't careless. Maybe the awkwardness came cause she was accepting the fact that she had her whole life to live with the embarrassment later on. She wanted that to be true. And now that she remembers how in certain ways she behaved in the past, she never wanted to face any other living human being again.

She didn't make any new friends, guess she already had all the good ones. Or probably she didn't make any new friends cause she spent all her free periods at the library. No one was usually there. Oh Had it been awkward when she walked in on two girls breaking up in between the shelves. And after one of them left, the other girl, who was a brunette sat right across from Flora with tear stained eyes. Flora was shit with comforting others, mostly because she figured no one had it worse than her. So she pulled out a packet of chips from her backpack and tearing it open she pushed it in between them on the table as she attentively read the book about Japan in the early 19th century. A few seconds later the other girl took a chip as well. They didn't talk and she haven't seen that girl ever since so there dies her social skill.

Now it was Friday morning and Flora was in the Physics lab with her classmates, ugh! She didn't have any idea what practicals were and yet she already hated it. 

Twenty minutes went by and she still stayed clueless on what was happening. All her classmates were taking notes while she was trying to figure out which group  she was in. She was clueless in a room full of people who knew exactly what they were doing and that made her feel so uncomfortable and invisible, it felt like a dream and she wondered what if she was dead standing there as a ghost. 

The teacher was explaining the experiment to them but all she heard was a buzzing noise, like she was in a room filled with bees as she looked at groups of friends walking around and discussing the work.

She couldn't be there anymore in that rate. It was killing her with dread. So she grabbed her backpack and bolted towards the door, not stopping when the teacher called out to her but when some girl chuckled saying, ' weirdo'.

The blonde stopped and turned to look at the classroom, " Highschool is weird. And your ability to survive Highschool is weird." And then she bolted again.

...........

Eli was chatting with Miguel and Demetri by the lockers as they shared a free period.

" Nah I think you should tell her, man." Miguel said, suggesting that Eli should already confess to Flora. It hurt the Diaz boy so much to not expose the news to Flora anyway.