Chapter 2

Audelia is fine now. She's able to go to school because of the medicine she took the night when she was not feeling so well and her parents were just with her the whole time. That's their usual setting for weekdays. The busy parents are at work, same as their two sons that have a family of their own, and the little girl is occupied with school.

Today is Sunday and it's their rest day. Time to spend with the family. Irene and Greggy decided to have a bond with their unica hija. Their two other children have errands so they just postponed their supposed to be 'whole family bond' today and now it's just the three of them again.

AUDELIA CAROLINE'S POV:

I am now preparing for our bond today with my mom and dad I'm super excited, thank God I am fine now. Mom and dad were with me the whole time and I thank God so much for having them. I am so blessed.

"Good morning baby. How's your sleep?", Mommy asked as she entered my room

"Good morning mama *hug and kiss. I have a good sleep naman po," I replied

"Good to know, you should take a shower na and get ready baby. You're so bagal pa naman to prepare, " Mommy said, aba!

"Stop complaining mommy you rin naman. Am nagmana to you, " I said laughingly and mommy just chuckled kasi totoo naman.

After preparing we then leave the house and went muna sa church to attend the mass. It will start at ten. Then after we'll just eat and visit at Katutubo.

📍Church

"Kaya naman mahalaga na maglaan tayo ng oras para sa Diyos upang sumamba at manampalataya sa Kanya. To thank Him for all the blessings we received. Isang malaking biyaya na 'yung buhay tayo, malakas at walang sakit. Be grateful dahil hindi lahat ng tao na nasa edad mo ngayon ay nakaabot dyan. And it is a must that we spend time together with our loved ones. Not just to bring us so closer together but to cherish the moment. Dahil hindi sa lahat ng pagkakataon andyan sila, " father's homily. That was so deep

After hearing this I have many realizations. Mommy intertwined her hands with me as she keep on whispering *I love you sweetheart. And daddy is just carefully listening beside me as he holds me too.

We ate our lunch and enjoy the good food. We went directly to Katutubo and mommy purchased some stuffs while I and daddy just look around. I have nothing to buy naman. I just love being here with mom. We then go home right away after paying the stuffs that mommy bought.

IRENE'S POV:

On our way home it seems my daughter is so sleepy na. And yes, hindi na nalabanan ang antok she dozed off to sleep kaya I fix her position and embrace her. My baby is growing up so fast. Parang kailan lang she's in my arms very tiny pa, but now halos ka-height ko na. Missing her so little.

"Hon, carry mo na nga si Carol. Sarap ng sleep na niya. Careful lang please," I said

"Hay, our baby so laki na pero ang gaan, gaan," Greggy said while carrying our daughter and am just following them.

"Nay, palagay na lang po muna doon. Mamaya ko po yan ayusin. Tatabihan ko muna ang baby," I said actually sleepy rin ako. Siesta time!

"Thank you honey. Are you going to take a nap rin ba?," I asked we're here at our room.

"Maybe later dear, just going to finish some remaining works. But it's not that marami naman," Greg replied

"Okay hon, will sleep muna beside our daughter" *kissed Greggy, I said.

I fix my daughter's position, sarap naman ng meme nito. I kissed her forehead, hug her tightly but careful not to wake her up and later on nakatulog rin ako.

GREGGY'S POV:

After doing my remaining works I decided rin to take a nap beside my mag-ina.

"Sarap ng tulog ng mag-ina ko. The two most important women in my life," I said in my mind and kissed their heads.

I positioned myself on the left side of the bed setting our baby in the middle. Itong asawa ko sinolo na naman ang anak namin. She make sure talaga na hindi na ako makakayakap ng solo kay baby. *lol'ing

I extend my arms embracing them and sleep as I was so tired.

The three woke up at six in the evening. They ate dinner and decided to watch a movie for tonight as part of their bond. It's almost eleven when they finish the movie.

"Baby, it's a little late na. We should rest and sleep na," Irene said.

"Oh yes mama. Will be sleeping beside you and daddy again," Carol muttered excitedly

"Love that idea, kahit here ka na lang palagi baby!, " Irene replied and lovingly smooched her daughter

"Yay, will give you privacy naman mom and dad. It's still your personal space, " Carol said

"Thanks baby. You enjoyed ba today?, " Greggy said

"Yes daddy, I have so much fun today. And so special because am with the two of you. Thank you mommy and daddy" *hug and kisses her parents*

"We love you dearly baby, *kiss and hug her* let's sleep na. Good night, " Irene said as she fix their bed

"Goodnight my love and my baby,"  *kissed his mag-ina* Greggy uttered sweetly

"Love you dear, goodnight" *kissed Greggy

After the very sweet moment, Irene sang for her daughter while his husband listening too. Then finally, as Irene felt that they are sleeping soundly now, she closed her eyes as well and joined them to sleep.