Chapter 15

Greggy's birthday: April 20

Early in the morning, Irene is the first one to wake up she's still in the bed laying down with her husband the birthday boy is still sleeping. She's looking at him with the same love and affection from the very beginning. She's reminiscing the moments that it was just the two of them, the time that they are just starting to build a family, and now that they already have their apos, their two children who have their own family already and of course their miracle baby and the only girl and most love of all, their Audelia.

She's also looking back to those moments, challenges they both face yet they got each other's backs making their relationship strong and flourished. And now, she's becoming emotional when suddenly...

"Baka matunaw naman ako n'yan love, good morning. Umiiyak naman ang misis ko," Greggy

"Honey naman eh, morning, I love you, happy birthday Greggy. Mahal na mahal kita," Irene

"Thank you honey, mas mahal kita," Greggy said and pull his wife into a tight embrace and kissed her head.

They stayed at that position, Irene then give her husband a passionate kiss. They are just enjoying the moment they have, because later they would be very busy for the simple celebration.

Audie came knocking at the door...

"Open the door please,"

"It's wide open baby," Irene

When she heard it she immediately open the door, seeing her parents still in the bed, she's with her party hat, with one balloon in her left hand and with her right hand is her bento cake she made yesterday especially for her daddy and a paper bag.

"Happy birthday Daddy, happy birthday Daddy, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday Daddy!"

Her parents are now laughing with how their daughter looks like, they can't help but to make giggle on how their daughter looks so adorable and cute.

"You are the cutest baby ever, come here kay daddy," Greggy while Irene can't stop laughing that made Audie frown.

"Why are you guys laughing? Nakakainis naman eh. Mommmmy," Audie

"You look so adorable kasi my baby. H'wag na mag pout come na bilis," Irene

She come near her father first and Greggy blow the candle.

"Here daddy take this, this is my gift," Audie said and handed her gift to her dad.

"Baby! Audie, anak this is so expensive, you made gastos naman nang sobra. You got me Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime," Greggy

"You deserve that daddy, after all. You are at your best as always. That's from my extras and savings for a very long time, I prepared for this day especially for you daddy, sana nakabawi na ako sayo," Audie

"You don't have to anak naman, you are the best gift I have ever received, to have you as my daughter that means a lot to me na. But thank you anak, I love you so much baby ko," Greggy said as she hugs and kisses his daughter.

And Irene can't help but to make gigil of her daughter so she get her and snuggles her tightly.

"Aww mommy, too much. Ang sakit mommy oh," Audie

She's being hugged with her mom so tight Irene is making gigil with her baby girl.

"Am sorry my loveeee. I love you dearly nakakagigil ka kasi,"

"You're not pregnant diba? Baka naglilihi ka na mommy, ahhh ayaw ko na," Audie

"Halaa, paranoid ng baby na ito. I am not jusko naman anak," Irene said as she hugs her daughter and Greggy joined them.