Chapter 8

Morning came it's now almost seven. Irene is now wide awake while her mag-ama is still sleeping soundly. She gets up from the bed to the bathroom to wash up and when she turned back she looked at her husband and daughter hugging, "What a view". She kissed their heads and proceed to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

She prepared bacon, eggs, fried rice, a coffee for her husband, and milk for her daughter. After a while, she started to hear small laughter coming from the stairs, and yes the mag-ama was finally awake now.

"Good morning Mommy. You woke up so early today!" Audelia uttered cheerfully as she approached her mother for a kiss and hug.

"Good morning baby! Yes, I wake up so early so I can cook. I miss doing this for you and Daddy eh. And you seemed to have a good sleep you are so cheerful, my love!" Irene said while hugging her daughter and peppering her with kisses.

"Yes, I am just so happy because I am with you and Daddy" Audelia replied and Irene just tightens her hug. Greggy then approaches her mag-ina

"Good morning hon, our baby is so hyper today," Greggy said as she give Irene a peck on her lips.

"Too much with the sweetness parents! I don't want a sibling na. Let's eat now cause I'm hungry na! " Audelia said

"Oh, oh. Okay, baby madam!" Irene said and they started eating.

They are now in their pool area just relaxing when Audelia asked for her parent's permission to go out and hang out with her friends.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Audelia

"Yes, darling? What is it?" Irene asked same as Greggy

"Can I go out? Amelia kasi mommy. Nagyayaya magbond daw kami we barely bond na rin kasi mommy. Kasi busy kami palagi eh. I'll be back before six mommy, daddy. Please" Audelia beg while pouting.

"Naku! Nagpapacute ka pa. Come here hug me muna baby," Irene requested, and Audelia immediately went to her mom and hug her.

"How about Daddy? Hindi kita papayagan, laging si mommy lang love mo" Greggy said

"Ay si Daddy, ang seloso masyado! love ko naman po kayo ni Mommy 'no. Don't be sad na daddy hug na lang kita tighter. Please payag ka na daddy" Audelia said as he hug her daddy with a pout

"Hmm. Sure you can go anak. But with your bodyguards, okay? Your driver Arthur with Jojo and William," Greggy

"Daddy, isn't that too much? Pwede naman na si Kuya Jojo na lang diba?" Audelia

"No, no. If you don't want, I will not allow you to go out" Greggy said and Audelia just looked at her mom but Irene can't do anything about it, she just smiled lightly.

"Hmm, okay Daddy. I'll prepare na po ha, Mommy," Audelia

"Go on baby, make paalam to us before you head out. Hmmm?" Irene said as she kiss her daughter's forehead and Audelia just nodded.

"You are super strict Greg. She was so afraid kanina sayo," Irene

"I am just protecting our baby. Our only girl. Mahirap na you know naman people nowadays," Greggy said seriously.

They are both so protective of their daughter since she is the only girl. And knowing how cruel this world is now.

"Mommy, Daddy, I'll get going na po. I'll see you later before six. Thanks for allowing me to go out now. I'll make bawi later Mommy, Daddy. I love you both so much. Don't worry too much uuwi ako sa inyo ni daddy mamaya." Audelia said to her parents and she kissed them both and hug them tightly as if there is no tomorrow.