Chapter 16

41st Wedding Anniversary of Irene and Greggy

AUDELIA'S POV

Today is an extraordinary day—my wonderful parents are celebrating their 41st wedding anniversary! Can you believe it? Their love has endured through the years, unfaltering despite the challenges they've faced. Though the Marcos and Araneta families were once rivals, my parents were destined to be together. I am always filled with awe and delight when they share stories of their early romance. As their child, I feel incredibly blessed to witness the beautiful love they have built.

I am baking a cake right now for later's dinner, my daddy requested for this. It's quite early and it seems that everybody's still asleep, I am just so excited for today!

I am now prepping the icing I just choose white, I want it to look just simple I'll be putting na lang other design for later.

GREGGY'S POV

Here I am sitting beside my beautiful wife, Irene, on our 41st wedding anniversary. Time flies—it feels like just yesterday we were newlyweds, yet we've shared four decades together. Irene has always made me feel deeply loved through her unwavering care and affection. I am truly blessed to have her in my life, and I can't imagine a world without her.

My love for Irene only grows stronger each day. While we've had our share of small arguments, we never let a day end without resolving them. I still vividly remember the night we first met. She wore a white dress that perfectly complemented her beauty, her chubby cheeks, bunny teeth, and sweet smile making her even more adorable.

But it wasn't just her looks that captivated me—I fell in love with Irene for her heart of gold. From the beginning of our relationship, she has shown herself to be incredibly sweet and caring, traits I cherish the most. Despite all she has, she remains humble and kind.

Oh my love, sobrang mahal na mahal kita Irene, higit pa sa buhay ko.

I am closing my eyes and I wasn't able to notice the tears that already pouring, when I feel my wife wiping it.

"Good morning honey ko, it's so early umiiyak ka d'yan ha. Mahal kita," Irene said as she hugs and I hug her as tight as I can never wanting to let her go.

"Happy anniversary mahal ko, I love you so much Irene, ikaw ang buhay ko," I replied as I am hugging and kissing her. She then faced me and cupped my face.

"And I will always love you mahal ko. I am blessed that I have a great husband and thank you for being the great daddy for our kids, I can't imagine a world without you, ikaw lang Greggy, noon, ngayon, at sa walang hanggan, mahal na mahal kita," Irene said before she give me a passionate kiss that last for minutes.

We decided to stay for a while in our bed as we reminisce the moments from our past celebration and I remembered one of the greatest memory that I won't forget.

"Love did you still remember our 25th anniversary, wherein you gave me a gift, a very special gift?"

"Yes honey, of course! What a beautiful memory," Irene

**

25th anniversary

"Good morning my love, happy anniversary, I love you Irene, I love you so. So much!" Greggy

"Morning honey, I love you! Happy anniversary," Irene

They celebrate it with an intimate dinner, just the two of them, Irene has a surprised for her husband that he'll surely love and wait for. They are now done eating, Irene gave a box containing a onesie saying "hello daddy" and a sonogram.