Chapter 10

It's Saturday, Irene have an errand today to Laguna. Going to Los Baños at Philippine High School for the Arts for PYSB Camp 22. Audelia supposedly will come with her mom but there is an urgent meeting she need to attend for they will be having an election for the SSLG at school. They will elect new students because the school year 2022-2023 will come to an end.

"Mama, I'm sorry I know I promised I'll accompany you today it's just I really need to attend this meeting. I wanted to watch din sana the students there, so sayang," Audelia uttered sadly while her mom visibly sad as well for she expected her daughter could join her.

"It's okay baby. Maybe next time. I understand your priorities and commitments. H'wag kang magpagod masyado anak okay. I'll be back," Irene said as she kiss and hug her daughter.

"You take care mama. It's kinda far pa naman. I love you so much sorry again. I'll make bawi," Audelia as she tightly hug and kiss her mom.

"Hmmm sarap naman ng hugs and kisses from you my love, I love you always baby. Bye na," Irene

She went downstairs and prepare to go..

"Honey, si Carol please look after her muna ha. I'll be back anytime soon. Her vitamins and meds. And you honey, enough too much coffee na. I'll get going, I love you my love," Irene said lovingly as she hugs and kiss her husband.

"Yes hon, take care please. I love you," Greggy said and gave Irene a peck on her lips.

^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

AUDELIA'S POV

I am currently at our virtual meeting for the election of new officers. This will be done on Monday so we are preparing and the partylists are now introducing themselves and discussing their platforms. I am observing who could lead the school properly, those having the potential, the commitment and dedication when it comes to leadership. In few minutes this will end. It's quite early pa. I am planning to make sundo my mom, I know she really is sad about earlier that I wasn't able to accompany her. I will tell daddy to come with me too

"Hello daddy! *kissed*"

"Princess, hello. Done na with your meeting? I'm just preparing our lunch and then we'll eat na. Gutom na baby ko?" Daddy sweetly uttered and hug me.

"Yes daddy done na po. Am a bit hungry na nga po. But daddy? Can we sundo mom at Laguna?" I asked

"Oh you want to be with mom?" Daddy

"Yes dad, you saw how sad she is 'nung umalis siya here kanina. She wants me to accompany her talaga kasi. Is that possible dad?"

"Sure thing little girl. Let's eat and prepare na now, okay?" Daddy

"Yay!! Thank you dad. Love you daddy beaaaar!" I said while I clung to his arms.

"Heavy na ng baby ko, love you bunny!" Daddy

**

We're now on our way to Los Baños, Laguna. It's quite far so I decided to sleep muna. My dad's right here with me and I feel so comfortable napping as he embraces me.

IRENE'S POV

I am here now at LB for PYSB Camp 22. It's so nice to be back here. I missed immensely the students here and my other colleagues from PYSB. It's just so sad that my daughter wasn't able to notice their performance. She's actually been excited for this trip of us yet she got an urgent meeting to attend and so it is! Hay how I miss her presence.

"Gagaling! It sound so great. So amazing how these young musicians were literally transformed and it's good they're able to show their talents. Kudos Techie!" I said as I expressed my amusement with the young musicians.