The Dream...Part 2

umm let's see, oh I remember...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Serenity's POV-

Is this normal? me Serenity being eager, waiting for a call . I don't think so. I guess I'm going crazy...but let me update to you on what happened...Mia called me later and she was like

"Serenity please, don't let this ruin our friendship! I'm sorry, it was wrong what I said and it got out of hand!". The same response over and over again, but she is the ONLY friend I have....

"I'm sorry too. But guess what! I signed up for that thing!"

"what thing?" Mia says.

"wow, the One Direction contest, I felt bad -coughs- and umm I did it, I will give it a chance even though we both know I won't win"

"ohhh fail, you never know maybe you will win and get married with Zayn and-"

"woah, slow down there...but here's the problem."

"WHAT! OMG DID YOU LIE TO ME, C'MON PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH MY MIND LIKE THAT-"

"No I did sign up but um you see...I put the wrong number, and when I went to re-apply it wouldn't let me"

Mia is quiet...hmph that's a first.

"Listen, I'm really determined with you to try and like One Direction so I will apply for you again with your name but with my number. DON'T YOU DARE TELL ANYONE.

"sheesh okay ,okay...thanks do it NOW the winners will be announced today."

"k call you later..."

-5 hours later-

"OMG GOD GUESS WHAT!". Mia calls, I already know what it is.

"what." I try to contain my excitement I mean I'M GONNA MEET ONE DIRECT-. no stop...Serenity you don't like one direction ugh.

"I WON!!! THE CONTEST!"

"O-M-G really! thanks your the best-est friend ever!"

"Yeah...um but I was wondering"

"yes..."

"I won for MY application..."

"oh. but I thought you couldn't apply twice." secretly i'm mad! why would she do this!

"you can."

"why didn't you tell me! here we go again always being selfish I think this is the end bye."

~~~~~~

-Next day-

I go to all my classes as usual....but I avoid Mia all day I'm just confused...

Mia taps my shoulder

"what." I'm so mad at the sight of her this isn't me.

"They called again."

"and."

"They found out I applied twice and they disqualified me."

I don't even know what I feel. "I'm sorry, but that doesn't answer my question. Why are you here"

"I explained that problem to them and I wanted them to accept your application."

"and." I repeat.

"they did. Your going , tomorrow hurry up and get ready, the problem is they didn't give me the details of when or where they are gonna come.. they said they would find you."

"I-I don't know what to say, you did this for me?" I'm doubtful is it true?

"yes."

"You will always be my best friend...friends or not" I say. Mia leaves silently, I know she's different...she's my best friend she wouldn't lie. Would she?

-The next day at school-

Man I had to do a lot!

but I skip history, reading, science, and math....

Mrs.Benson asked me to help her but the streamers and net for the basketball game. That's weird she never asks me to help for anything, whatever. she asks me to get her book backstage in her office so I can copy down the players...I go beyond my business and go, it's so quiet....

Then BAM!  The office door slams shut! my heart begins to beat what's happening!? The intercom turns on "THE SCHOOL IS ON LOCKDOWN, NOBODY LEAVE STAY WHERE YOU ARE!". WHAT should I do? should I leave...wait no I can't what if somewhere, someone is outside the door plotting to kill me?

I turn off all the lights so it would be harder to find me. I hear the rusty door creak open...the lights turn on. I look at the door..."PLEASE DON'T, I-I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I recognize that laugh anywhere...

It's a blond haired boy with an Irish accent.....then one by one they walk in and smile.

"Your Serenity right?" the dark haired boy with a strip of blonde/yellow hair says.

I'm filled with anger! why the hell would these boys do this but I answer...

"yes."

"We're one direction and you won the contest!" they all say simultaneously. It's almost creepy.

My mouth drops open...I look at the curly haired one with green eyes.

"Hello love, I'm Harreh"

This is gonna be a long day....