The Dream...Part 4

"Harry?" Louis says as he walks in the dressing room.

 Dammit why now! "Uhh I'm in the bathroom" Harry replies while putting on his clothes 

"Shit, if he asks say I'm in the hallway bathroom!" ugh thanks Louis..

"They want us to rehearse with you now." Louis says with a suspicious voice 

"Okay I'll be there hold on."  "Oh and where's Serenity?" "She, she's in the hallway bathroom..." "Oh okay" Louis walks out the room Harry slips out the bathroom door, and I walk out too.

"Haha that was close!" Harry winks  "Whatever." I roll my eyes, but I can't help but giggle.  "I'll be back for more" he smiles as he leaves the dressing room. "In your dreams curly!" I shout. I sit down on the leather couch and turn the TV on just to see more fans screaming... Harry walks back in. 

"What now?" I say smiling  "I forgot to tell you something" "What?" My hearts pounding is he really gonna say what I think he's gonna say?

"Your not just another random girl. I really like you and I'm starting to love you" he walks out the door without letting me say something. Well better because I wouldn't know how to respond 

I look at the TV and the introduction video for the "Take me home tour" comes on....they all walk out afterward and they talk to the audience...

"How's everyone today!" Liam says The girls start fangirling and crying wow.

"We want to sing our hit song rock me. Is that fine with you all?" Harry says. I don't see the point in asking they wouldn't really care as long as you sing... I notice harry always looking at the camera and winking.  "Oh harry stop trying to be smooth..." I say out loud to myself .

After that they sing the other songs on the album but "they don't know about us" mmm. They all stop and take twitter questions on the big screen behind them...then comes the question the fans all have been waiting for... "Do you fancy anyone?" They each answer 

"Danielle" Liam says (figures)

"Perrie" Zayn says quietly 

"Eleanor" Louis says

"Not at the moment..." Niall says, the fans start screaming and shouting "Marry me Niall!"

Then Harry smiles and looks at the camera and points "you" the fans go crazy some saying "who Harry!"

And the others look confused...omg he did not just say that my mouth drops open I freeze what-what am I supposed to do! 

I look back at the TV screen in shock and Harry says "our last song of the night is They Don't Know About Us I dedicate this too you" pointing to the fans but looking at camera and winking again. Oh god.

They finish the song and I just stay motionless even though in the inside I'm screaming... They all say goodnight to the fans and walk backstage...I bust the dressing door open and walk towards the boys but Harry's not there...Meanwhile I'm waiting for harry I congratulate the boys when harry walks out the door into the hallway... I run as fast as I can.

Harry stops walking and smiles with his dimples deep as ever and his green eyes widening In excitement. 

I Jump into his arms he lifts me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I smile and look straight into his eyes...

The world stops for both of us.

He whispers into my ear "They Don't know About us" I laugh and start kissing him until we run out of breath.

He laughs and says "but I can't wait to tell the world that your mine girl" 

"Me too" still attached to him.

"Serenity?" "Yes?"  "Will you be my girlfriend" I hesitate but I know we are meant for each other it's fate I tell myself

"Yes harry!" We both laugh and I say  "Okay put me down."

"No" harry says when he starts running down the hallway holding me like a baby I'm laughing so loud my throat Begins to hurt. Harry opens the dressing room door and makes me sit on his lap kissing my cheek he says "I want you to r-o-c-k me again"  I giggle and say "really your using your own songs as pick up lines! And no not here babe" I wink and harry tries to kiss me but I run away laughing and he's trying to catch me

"Come here babe!" Harry says smiling 

"Nope!" 

"You can run but you can't hide!" 

"We'll see!" I laugh I run out of the arena and he's still trying to catch me.  I run out of breath and stop he grabs me by my waist and breaths hard on my face

"Gotcha" he kisses me  But it's not over...for me 

"Sure you did" I respond 

"I love you" harry says My stomach does a cartwheel 

"I love you too!" And run off again

"Serenity move!" Harry says I ignore him and Run towards the street  the last thing I remember is pressure hitting me against my stomach and blood everywhere. I take a breath and close my eyes "help."