All's Fair in love and War

-Harry's POV-

Her eyes flutter open.

"Serenity?" I look up to her gorgeous violet eyes reflecting on the windows.

-Serenity's POV-

"ow" my head hurts like hell. Wait...

"Where am I?" I hold my throbbing head and look and I spot it...him

"hello" I wince

"Babe" He smiles crying holding his grip on my hand.

"Excuse me I-OW!"

The boy looks at me disappointed and begins crying looking away slowly sitting down in the seat next to me.

"Please you know me! You loved me remember?" pressing his lips together tears drying on his face

"I wish I did I-I'm sorry" I look away I never noticed how beautiful the day was the spring trees were pink and white the wind slowly blowing the curtains.

"She's awake! my baby! I missed you!" Some woman said

"uh hi" I squint trying to distinguish her features

"honey you know me right?" Her soft face looking at me with hope. Hope of what who are they?

"no"

The doctor walks in and I shutter

"I'm afraid Serenity has suffered memory loss she may slowly recuperate memories and recognize you but all you can do right now is try to trigger certain memories. I will prescribe medication but it's a slim chance she may come back to you all."

"What do you mean?" I force myself to remember but I just can't.

"You've suffered memory loss, these are your loved ones here you just can't remember who they are"

"Can I go to my so called 'home'" 

"soon." he nods and excuses himself.

"Harry may I talk to you now please." The woman with the now hardened face says

-Harry's POV-

"Ye-yes mam"

"you've been nothing but trouble I let my daughter spend a day now a week going two and all that's happened is this! I was so stupid why did I ever leave her to go she had a life and you blew it away! What am I supposed to do now?! huh?" She says trembling in anger.

"I'm sorry, I love her and I will try anything, anything! to get her back-"

"Don't play those stupid games with me what makes you think you love her in a matter of two weeks?!"

"I do" I look at the floor tears dripping onto the polished floor

"Harry stay-away-her clearly she doesn't know who you are and I want it to stay that way! You nothing but trouble with you and your little boy band. You may be famous but that's nothing to me your worthless! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

I punch the wall in frustration "PLEASE!"

"NO. That will be the last time you will see her ever AGAIN." she runs away and shuts the hospital door.

I glumly walk to the door, what am I gonna do? Serenity was someone unique, someone I knew that I could trust, I know I knew her for little time but does it matter love is love and you should know you can love someone just for them and the time spent  together who cares about the amount.

I will find a way to find her and I will make her remember me one way or another I need her.

-Serenity's POV-

"Your going to stay here for a while ms.Serenity" The doctor tries to explain

"I'm fine"

"Your not your injured you leg is broken, you were hit by a car"

"I don't remember"

"exactly listen to me, you'll be fine soon just stay calm and go to sleep it's getting late."

"okay"

-5 Hours later- (spongebob narrator voice)

Knock, knock knock

What the hell?

I turn to look at the window it was him.

The curly haired boy.

----------------------------------------

lalalalala I was too like impatient to post it tomorrow please read, comment, vote yada yada yada. thanks to my first readers who are also my friends in real life they're awesome go follow them. oh and sorry for any mistakes didn't proof read it

@Senyaa_ @Mariah_Sykes @Harlieee_