Moments

"Please stay with me babe" my eyes burned because of all of the tears that continuously fell.

The ambulances finally came and all I heard were murmurs as the limp body of my girlfriend was taken out of my arms.

"Harry....I-I..." I heard Serenity croak out. I ran to her in the stretcher. "Sir you cannot stand over here we need you to move!" A paramedic said. "NO THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND! Please she needs me." I whispered to myself.

I tried to push myself through the paramedics to get to Serenity. The back door to the ambulance shut in my face as I got a last glimpse Serenity's body.

Suddenly my body got a shock of adrenaline and tried my best to catch up to the ambulance.

I quickly scrambled up off the ground and wiped off my tears and tried to man up. I have to be strong not only for me or the band.................................

*

*

*

*

*

*

But for Serenity.

***********************************

Skips to the hospital~

I busted through the door and searched frantically for the service desk.

"Please tell me what room Serenity Torrez is in Please."I pleaded "Sorry sir but I cannot give you that information." She said flatly.

I gave her my famous cheeky grin and puppy dog eyes.

She huffed and rolled her eyes "Fine sir room 220. I ran down the hall with tears streaming down my face. What if she is dead. My whole world will crash. I never fell for somebody this fast.

I slowly opened her door, scared to see what will happened. "Babe Im so sorry I made you mad I just never had a love like this." My heart broke just looking at the site of her. Her kissable pink lips were pale and dry. Her violet eyes so full of life were dim. Her beautiful porcelain skin was pale and lifeless.

"Shut the door.

Turn the light off.

I wanna be with you.

I wanna feel your love.

I wanna lay beside you."

My voice cracked on the last note. I tried to keep myself from crying but the tears streamed down my face. (See what I did there 😏)

A tear drop fell from my face and fell on her cheek. I tried to wiped it off but.

Her eyes fluttered open.

*********************************

I know i know shame on me for not updating but I was very busy. I made this chapter really long you so I hope you like.