Chapter 17, Jokes on You

Welcome back to the next chapter of Gotham's Siren.  

It's Time for the ~Drama~... Again lol.  I hope you all don't hate me too much for these types of chapters.  As always, I hope you enjoy and if you do, I'd love to hear from you in the comments.

===========================================================================

"No way, you actually said that?" Sarah asks with laugh as her, Percy, and Tim make their way down the hallway at school. Damian stalked down the hall a few feet away as to not interact with anyone. "Oh, yah. Octavian was pissed" Percy says with a wide smile.

Percy had told Sarah about the surface level information about camp half-blood and camp Jupiter so that she would be able to tell her friend about some of the funny stories that happened there.

It was Friday after they finished their last class. "There's Alfred" Tim says walking ahead. "You want a ride?" Percy asks with her helmet under her arm. She had gotten permission to ride her motorcycle to school a few days back and was loving it.

"Thanks, but I'm all set. My dad's coming to pick me up" Sarah replies with a smile.

"Sounds good, I'll see you Monday then" Percy replies before making her way towards her bike. She had already told Bruce that she was going rock climbing after school, but she would be home for dinner.

"Hey Stephen" she greets the man working at the gym. "Hey, Percy! How you been?" the tall man behind the counter says with a smile. "Oh, you know. Can't complain" Percy replies with a smile as she scans her membership card. "Heh isn't that a mood. Well, enjoy" Stephen replies with a chuckle.

"Thanks, I will" Percy replies making her way over to the bouldering wall. She preferred bouldering since you didn't have to be strapped into a harness.

Rolling her shoulders, she looks up to the wall noticing that the tracks have been changed around for the week. "Might as well start easy" she says walking over to a V4.

Two hours later she heads back to the changing rooms a towel wrapped around her shoulders as she wipes the sweat from her forehead.

"How was it this week, Percy?" Stephen asks with a smile as she stops by the counter. "I like the new setup, gave me a challenge" she answered half-truthfully. These gyms had nothing on the stuff she would do on quests or at camp.

"I'll be sure to let Leslie know. She worked really hard trying to find a formation that you would have to work for" Stephen says happily.

"She did a great job. I was only able to get a few of them this time so I have more to try out next time" the Raven-haired girl says making her way to the door with a wave.

"Where's Percy?" Bruce asks sitting at the table. "I don't know, she never came back from the gym" Tim answers. "Let me call them really quick" Dick adds on pulling his phone out. "I'll call Percy" Jason says pulling his out as well.

"No answer" Jason says after being sent to voicemail.

"Let me try" Bruce says as a creeping sense of dread falls over them slightly.

"Stephen at the gym said that she was there but left about an hour ago" Dick says hanging up the phone. "She's been gone for an hour?" Jason demands urgently. "Tim, pull up the GPS in her Bike" Bruce says as he was also sent to voicemail.

"Already on it, I started as soon as Dick pulled out his phone" The tech nerd replies typing away at his computer.

"She could just be going for a bit of a joyride" Damian says masking his panic well. They knew him too well though to know that he was just as nervous as they were. The youngest Wayne had acknowledged her skill and grown a weird sort of bond with his cousin.