chapter 1: Letting Season 5 go

Xisuma pov:

There he was. Waiting. Season 5 had finish last week. He did already sent a request to a New world. That what he does every season.
He finish one, he send the request and he along side with the other hermits go to the new world while the world from the previous season become public.
This time whatever it take more time to have his New adress. To xisuma it was because of the New update that the Admin council were making. So he was waiting.

No one pov:

The admin council already sent the update to Herobrine. They knew he will give it to his beta-testers. But an update like this? It was for five or six person to be on it and they knew it was only two beta-testers with herobrine.
Xelqua and an unknow.

They thought about what to do during days and the only perspective the found was to bring back one of their admins.
Now the question was: who?

One Admin approch with à paper in his hand, he let the others look.

"report to have a New world"
Admin name: Xisumavoid
Server: Hermitcraft
Reason: season 5 is finished
Others: Good morning Admin council,
Me, Xisumavoid Admin from my server would like to have a new adress to start Hermitcraft season 6.
Thank you very much, Xisumavoid.

There is their Admin, delivered on a silver platter. Admins of the council search for the update adress they
gave to Herobrine. When they found it one of them wrote an answer to the Admin from Hermitcraft.

Xisuma pov:

Xisuma was making the last checks of setting. Everything was in good standing. He sigh thinking 'how much more do we have to wait?'.

And looked around him then his bangle flashed to Green to orange. The back of his glove were was previously red bacame Green and a screen appear front of him. It was from Admin council. They finally give him a new adress. He smiled and wrote on the chat to all of them be at the starter point in 1 hour.

He went there to wait for the others and prepare the portal but was surprise seeing everybody else there. He oppened the portal and let them all go first and being the last he shut the portal now leading to the hub. An big channel of portals in the minecraft center.