Information on the au

I'm working on chapter 2 right now but I thought it would be a good idea to update some info on the au first.

Now if you don't know what omega verse is it's basically where everyone has a second gender.
There's 3 different genders.

Alpha
Beta
And Omega

Each second gender comes with organs. If you were an Alpha you would get the male organs. If you were an Omega you would get the female organs. If you get Beta it depends on your gender.

Now the thing with omega verse is that in this au males can get pregnant and females can get others pregnant. This is why a lot of gay and lesbian ship fanfics where they want kids to be present omegaverse is a good idea.

Now that's the basics. Here's the rules in a way.

When an Imega gives birth it's like normal and nothing really happens other than you get a kid. Same for all.

Alphas can mark people they are in relationships with. That's both sent and legit marks. If your in a relationship you normally both scent them and mark them.

An Omega can 'mark' an Alpha by their scent. So everyone can mark everyone. The thing is. Alphas have a more wood like scent where Omegas have a more sweet scent.

Now a Beta dosent really have any of those scents. They just use a perfume or something and that's their scent and they just rub it on people. Betas are like the non-binary's of the omegaverse.

If an Omega is marked the mark can go away. The mark has to be bitten on daily for it to stay. So if you fall out of love you just have to stop biting them.

I'm the universe you find out if your an alpha, beta or omega when you turn 18.

For an Omega or a femal Beta Heat comes every month like a period. Alphas get the same thing but that's called a rut. Except it's less painful and more horny.

A heat is very painful and you need pills for the pain and to mask your heat scent.

Just for background information on the relationships. Luna and Timmy call George Mom, Mama or Mommy cause he is an Omega and just cause I thought it was a cute family dynamic.