Book 2 chapter 20

(George's pov)

The first thing I see when I wake up from my 10 hour sleeping session is a cake being shoved up my nose. By none other than Luna herself. I groan and rub my eyes and look around the room.

I'm sat in my bed by the headboard with Timmy next to me. Luna is standing to my left with a cake that seems to be a chocolate cake infront of her. And Quinn and Wendy are sitting at the end of the bed in each others arms. Dream is no where to be found though. Which to be honest makes me kinda sad.

"Happy birthday!" They all exclaim and laugh and smile at me. I giggle and grab the cake from Luna and put it on the nightstand next to me. "We got you some gifts!" Wendy says and smiles brightly.

Wendy hands me a small black gift. It has a tag on it. The tag says:

From: Luna
To: Mama

When I open the gift it has a small black box inside it. The box has a small necklace inside of it. The necklace has a oval piece of ruby in the middle of it. The necklace is made of silver.
(Looks like this)

"Wow, Luna this is incredible!" I say and smile brightly at Luna

"Wow, Luna this is incredible!" I say and smile brightly at Luna. "Thank you, I got this without Wendy because I wanted to be extra" Luna beams.
"Luna! That's unfair!" Wendy whines and pouts.

Wendy this time hands me a big blue gift. It has a tag on it aswell.

From: Luna and Wendy
To: Mama
Ps. Thank you for being a great mom and being there for the both of us when times were tough.

I smile brightly and sit up straight to hug the both of them. "That's so sweet" I mumble and open the present.

The present has a book, a shirt and a mug inside it. I smile and look at the book. It looks like a crime book. Which I love so there's no problems there.

Quinn shoves a present into my lap and Timmy follows suit.

I grab Quinn's first. It has the same tags everyone else wrote and it's equally sweet. This present is green and blue. I open it to find a note. The note reads:

Hello George.
This is Mary, Quinn's mother. I apologize for what I've said to you and your children. I'm happy we're okay and I think it's great you guys could take Quinn with you to Colorado. She seems a lot happier there. I once again apologize for my actions and my words. So I bought you something. It might also be for your husband but why don't you find out yourself?
Kisses and love
-Mary

Under the note there's two bracelets taped to the paper. I grab the bracelets and I notice it's one of those types of bracelets that you press a button on and the other bracelet light up.
The bracelets have a little platform-ish thing at the top and it acts like a button.

I smile and put them on my nightstand to put on layer. Then I grab Timmy's present.

It's silver and dosent have a tag. It's very small and thin. I open it to find a drawing inside it.