Book 2 chapter 26

This is a week after chapter 25.

(George's pov)

"No Dream the chairs don't go by the grill are you dumb!?" I yell to Dream who's standing in the backyard. "Put them by the table!" I continue. "Take a chill pill babe I'm doing the best I can" Dream yells back and puts the chairs in the right place this time.

"Can the both of you shut up!? I'm trying to take a shit!" Luna yells from the house. "Sorry Lun but this is more important than your shit sorry to say" I yell back at Luna. "Nothing is more important than my shit mama" Luna yells back.

I sigh and shake my head at the girl and her words.

Now you may be thinking about what's happening. And that I can tell. We're hosting a party for Wendy. And that's because she's come a long way and we want to show her that we car for her and that we want to try and help. So were hosting a party so she can talk to her family and have some fun. Because that helps healing a small bit. And with a family I have nothing can be more funny than hanging out with them.

Now the family you say is not much of a family. It's essentially me, Luna, Wendy, Dream, Timmy and Quinn. But then there's also Sapnap, Karl and Quakity. Because well, Sapnap is technically the brother of Dream which connects him to all of us. And everyone loves Karl. People like my mom probably like Quakity less but he's a package deal.

Then there's my parents and Dreams parents. And then there's Phil, Techno, Tommy and Tubbo. And also Ranboo but he won't be at the party because he's sick. But you get the picture.

We also decided to invite Quinn's family. Since Quinn is like family anyway.

It's going to be a small party but a party that's hopefully going to go well.

The party is planned in the backyard and we put up a big tarpaulin over a part of the backyard. A part of our yard has bricks laid down where an outdoor and a few chairs are placed. We found another table and some more chairs so that there are now two tables with eight chairs which leaves a few extra seats. We also put a table where people can find their own food next to the grill Dream is gonna be making food on.

Wendy found some games to put out and Luna found some food to be cooked.

And now there is half an hour until the guests will arrive.

"Should we get some music?" I ask and walk over to Dream. "I mean sure, we could just put Luna's speaker outside" Dream says and shrugs.
"Hell nah, that ain't happening" Luna says and walks up next to me. "You guys can go without music" she then declares. I shrug and smile at her. "Fine" I mumble and walk over to a chair and I quickly take a seat.

"When are the guests getting here?" Luna asks and sits down next to me. "Not too long" I say and grab her hand.

~(Time skip)~

The guests pull up into the driveway or rest on the road and they all seem to pile up on the patio of our house. They all embrace and praise Wendy. She seems nervous but very happy to have all of her friends and family there with her.

And after a minute the disaster pulls up. Mary. None other than Quinn's mother, we invited her and she's okay now, but she might still be up to something. Who knows.

She drags her husband along with her and quickly walks up to me and shakes my hand. But she seems tense.

"Hello, congratulations on your daughter" she mumbles and continues walking. Richard on the other hand is over and hugging Wendy and congratulating her happily. And only when Wendy thanks and hugs him does he walk over to the table. Quinn runs off with Wendy somewhere and Luna is explaining the whole plot of the third Jurassic park movie to Karl. Since he's the only one who hasn't seen it.

I chuckle. It's a typical Luna thing to do, but she's a good kid. So any form of complaining is off limits.

I walk over to Dream. "Where did Quinn and Wendy go?" I ask and look at him with confusion. "She ran off with Quinn I believe, should probably just leave 'em alone for a bit" Dream says and smiles.

"Are you done with the food?" I ask and look down at the plates of food on the food table. I look back up and Dream nods. I nod and turn to the people who are now either talking or paying games.

"Food is ready! I want everyone to find a seat and then get some food from the table there" I explain and clap my hands together loudly to get people's attention. Everyone talks among themselves and quickly finds a seat. Then they all rush up to get a plate of food.

I find my own seat next to Dream and infront of Wendy. I grab a plate and find some food for myself. Or try to. The line to get some is long as hell but everyone seems pleased.

~(Time skip)~

The whole party goes smoothly. Everyone ate and talked with each other and got along. No one fought each other and Mary didn't cause a scene, she just talked to her husband. Aftet eating Wendy and Quinn came back to the party and had some of the food no one ate. Then the whole party played some boardgames and some sport of some sort. And then after that everyone went home. A short party but a good one.

And best of all.

Wendy seemed to enjoy herself. She wasn't really there half the time but the time she was there she seems really happy.

Everyone congratulated Wendy and hugged her and the whole thing. But she didn't seem too uncomfortable with the whole thing.

———-
Sorry for the short chapter but like said before, writers block, not a bad case. Just not having a good time coming up with ideas for chapters.

Anyway there's only 3 more chapters left. I have some really cool ideas for new books but at last, I have to finish the ones I've already started.

Also, comment '2' on this if you want a book 2 of calling of the sea. I think I've made a great plot that's very though through and is pretty interesting if I can say so myself.

1115 words.