Book 1 chapter 4

(George's pov)

"Come on kids! Get your jackets! We're going to the park!" Dream yells through the whole house.

Luna and Wendy run to the door and grab their jackets and boots. Normally 14 year olds wouldn't be so excited about going to the park but at the park we're going to it has a lake with small ducks in it and the girls like them very much.

I think they named them. There's a mama and a papa and then there's about 4 baby ones. I think they named the mama Penelope and the papa Rayel.
The ducks I think they named Quin, Fay and Trent.

Weird last name but yeah sure. It's them who named them not me.

Timmy rushes to the door and clings onto Dreams leg.

"Can I bring my teddy papa?" He asks with an innocent look in his big blue eyes.
"Yeah, of course kiddo" Dream says and pats him on the head.
"Yay! Did you hear mama! Papa let me bring the teddy!" Timmy cheers.

Both me and Dream blush brightly at the little boy calling us mama and papa.

(Lunas pov)

Haha it's working. It's been what? Like 2 days! I've never seen it work that fast. Hah I'm a genius.

Me and Wendy step outside. We laugh between each other. I reach out a balled up hand and we fist bump.

"It's gonna take no time sister" I say and laugh.
"Let's bet on that sister" Wendy says and laughs. "10 bucks they fuck in 2 days" I say and wheeze loudly.
"I'll take that bet" Wendy says and we both laugh loudly and leaning on each other for support as we laugh loudly over our jokes.

(George's pov)

"Anyway let's just go" I say and cover my face.
I grab Timmy and the bag with his stuff in it.
We walk out of the door and bring Wendy and Luna to the park.

When we get to the park Timmy finds the playground and Wendy and Luna find the ducks.

I remember taking Luna and Timmy here a lot when they were younger. After that we also brought Wendy along. Now that I think about it it's quite weird that I never saw Dream before. But when they did have sleepovers Luna would walk home. I guess Earl probably had something to do with it.

Me and Dream find a bench to sit on.

Close to the playground there's a coffe shop selling the hot caffeine for 10 bucks. It of course depends on the coffe you want but most cost 10 bucks.

"Should I get us some coffe?" Dream asks.
"I-if you want to go get it then yeah sure" I mumble.
"Of course, what do you want?" He asks.
"Black coffe with 2 pumps of caramel sauce and some whipped cream on top" I say and notice what I've said.
"O-or else just plain black is fi-" I quickly say
"Nope, black coffe with 2 caramel pumps and whipped cream on top it is" Dream announces and walks off.

15 minutes go by of me just sitting and thinking about whatever and then Dream finally comes back.

He sits down next to me and hands me a coffe. On the cup it says 'black coffe with 2 caramel pumps and whipped cream'.

I take a sip of the coffe and we sit in comfortable silence drinking the hot liquid.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be back in a few minutes" Dream says and walks over to the bathroom some space away.

Wendy comes over to the bench. She looks like she's gonna cry. I grab her hand and hold it as she speaks. (Good mama George W)

"Mama, some boys threw rocks at the ducks!" Wendy says.
"Where's Luna? What did she do about it?" I ask.
"I don't know, I couldn't watch it" Wendy says and a tear falls from her eyes.
"Alright, stay here hunny I'll go get Luna and then we can go home" I say and gently kiss her on the top of her head and walk off to find Luna.

"Mama" Luna calls to me on the other side of the small pond.

In the small pond there's a dead duck with a rock laying in its chest. The rest of the ducks swarming it quaking.

Behind Luna there's three boys. One of them is sitting on his ass with a bleeding scratch on his cheek while another one is trying to stop the blood from flowing. That one has a slap mark. Then there's the last one who's laying unconscious on the floor blood is flowing easily from a wound in his head with a rock in his head very much like the duck.

(I'm telling you the times I've written duck and it translates to dick is not even funny anymore)

I run over to Luna.

"Luna what happened?" I exclaim as I hold her face.
"Well one of those boys threw a rock at the duck so I threw one back at him" Luna says and shrugs her shoulders. (Common Luna W)
"Luna!" I exclaim.
"What he deserved it!" Luna protests.

"And what about the other ones?" I ask.
"Well one of them tried to kick me for throwing the rock so I slapped him on the cheek, and the other one feel while I chased him" Luna explains as if it's nothing.
"Luna! Once Dream comes back we're leaving and then your grounded!" I exclaim as if I wasn't proud of her. (Violent George W)

I grab Luna by the arm and walk her over to the bench. Dream and Wendy are sitting on the bench. Timmy is holding onto Dreams pants. Dream is hugging Wendy calming her down.

"What did you do Luna?" Dream asks.
"Well, one of the boys who hit the duck with a rock I threw a rock at so he could feel what it feels like, the other I slapped in the face and the last fell when I chased him" Luna explains with a shrug of the shoulders.
"Heh, fucking pussy" Dream comments.
"Exactly, man didn't even get hit, and still cried about it" Luna says and both Dream, Wendy and Luna laugh about it.

"Dream! Luna!" I exclaim.
"That's not funny!" I try to explain.
(Boring George L)
"Oh come on mama it so is" Luna tries.

"Nope, I'm not doing this, we're going NOW" I say putting pressure on the last word in my sentence.

Then I pick up Timmy and grab Luna by the wrist. Dream and Wendy follow along.

"Sometimes I think I only live with children" I mumble to myself.
"Oh come on darling you have to admit it was kinda funny" Dream comments.
"Not. A. Word." I hiss through my teeth.

———————————
Remember to eat, drink, sleep and take any medication you may need.
You are loved❤️

Btw shoutout to my friend who reads my books for the ideas. Hey Mario how are you?

1172 words.