Book 2 chapter 2

I'm either going through a depressive episode or else I'm just really tired, either way it's probably not that great a chapter. You are now warned.

(George's pov)

Ring ring

The sound of Dreams phone calls into the room waking both me and Dream up.

"Fucking Christ it's not even 9" Dream curses.
"Hey! Language it's just a phone" I say and softly slap Dreams arm as he sits up.

Dream picks up the phone and holds it to his ear and lays down again.
I can hear a person speaking but I can't hear what their saying.

"WHAT!?" Dream yells as he sits up. I jump 2 feet into the air as Dream yells at the phone.
"Sir please calm down" I hear through the phone. 

I calm my heart that's beating out of my chest and look at him curiously.

"Alright, we'll be there as fast as we can" Dream says and sighs.

He lays down and grabs my waist. He presses me against him and closes his eyes.
Then the phone starts ringing again.

"Pieces of shit" Dream comments and grabs the phone letting go of me.
"What's up now" Dream asks with a stern tone.
"Heyyy Dream" I hear Lunas voice through the phone.
"Wait? Luna?" I ask now sitting up totally.

Dream puts a hand on the phone and hands it to me with a comment of "you deal with this" then he lays down again and shuts his eyes.

Dream once again grabs me and I just let him. I put the phone to my ear.

"Luna?" I ask.
"Heyyy dad" Luna says and chuckles nervously.
"Why are you calling? It's not even 9am yet" I say and yawn.
"Well.... Didn't Dream tell you?" Luna asks.
"No?" I ask and turn to Dream.
"Put down the phone and have him tell you" Luna says and laughs nervously again.
"Alright?" I ask and put the phone onto my nightstand.

Dream opens his eyes and takes a deep breath to calm his anger. Then he lets go of me and sits up.

"What did Luna do?" I ask with a now very serious expression on my face.
"Her and Wendy crashed our car while speeding" Dream says and clenches his fist in anger.
"WHAT!?" I yell.
"That's also what I said, but we have to go get them from the police station, it's not serious or anything the police are just keeping an eye on them" Dream says and kisses my cheek.

(Yes I know crashing a car and speeding is serious but it's just not something I know anything about or want to have in my book please try to understand)

Then he gets out of bed and gets some clothes from our closet. Then he goes into the bathroom and I hear the showers turn on.

I pick up the phone again taking a deep breath before doing so just like Dream had done before.

"Alright" I say and sigh.
"Hehe, hey again dad" Luna says and you can basically hear her sweating from the end of the line. I hear a faint "you talk to him!" Being hissed and then I hear Wendy speak.

"Hey mama!" Wendy's voice pipes up less bubbly then normally though.
"Hey Wendy" I say and sigh.
"Listen me and Dream are gonna come pick you up in some time, while we're getting there use some time thinking about what you did and make sure it dosent happen again, and when your done with that do your homework, Luna needs a few extra points in history" I say and laugh gently.
"I will do mama!" Wendy says and you can hear the smile on her face as she says so.
"Great, I'll text when we're there, goodbye" I say and hang up.

I put the phone onto Dreams nightstand and put it in the charger. Then I stand up and grab some clothes. I hear the shower turn off so I go into the bathroom to shower.