Book 1 chapter 9

This is legit just something I thought up and wanted to add. This is gonna be quite short and is basically just fluff.

(George's pov)

It's 11 and the kids are at school. Dream is working in his office meaning I have nothing to do. 

So I go to the kitchen and make myself some food. I just make what I feel like i what at the time. And right now, it's a toast and some coffe.

When the food is done I walk over and sit down at the table. I quietly eat my food in silence only my thoughts to keep me company. While I eat I think about the thing with Earl and the kids. It's all very weird and scary. But I trust the Dream won't let anything happen to me.

And speak of the devil and he will appear. Dream walks into the room humming a quiet tune.

"Hey George, are you alright?" He asks as he sits down at the table on the chair infront of me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I say and smile.
"How about yourself?" I ask.
"Im quite alright as well" He says and smiles gently at me.
"Im gonna go make myself a toast as well" he announces and walks into the kitchen.
"Do you mind I follow you?" I ask.
"No no, come with me" He says and I grab my plate and follow him.

I sit on a cabinet that's on top of the ground and continue eating my toast.
Dream turns on the radio. There's some classical music playing which makes me giggle and he gasps loudly.

"No! It's Ane Lacloy!" He exclaims.
"George come over here" he calls.
"Alright, sure I guess" I say and waddle over to him.

(Waddle waddle till the very next day bam bam bam bam bam bam, the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand "hey" bam bam ba, "got any grapes?" The man said "no we just sell lemonade, the duck said "L bozo" then he waddled away)

He grabs my left hand with one hand and my waist with the other.
Then we just dance around for a few minutes enjoying the music and each other's presence. This is the type of times I enjoy being with Dream.

Dream snaps me out of my thoughts by twirling me around and catching me. I laugh loudly as he continues to twirl me around on the floor and grabbing my again.

When the song is about to end he picks me up and holds me in the air making me gasp and call for him to put me down right away. He of course doesn't until the song is over. Then he puts me on the ground and takes my hand.

Then he bows to me and kisses my hand like a real prince in the medieval times.

Then he stands up and walks over to get his toast still holding my hand. He puts his toast on his plate and then walks over and grabs mine and puts them both on the table.

I sit down by my plate with him infront of me.
I sit there, blush all over my face. My face is as red as a tomato. What can I say at this point. He's a hopeless romantic. He makes that very clear.

"Thank you" I mutter.
"For what? I haven't done anything for some time now" he asks.
"Just for it all" I mutter and put my hand on the table.

He takes the hint and puts his hand on top of mine.

—————————————————-
At this point I've written over 2500 words just today. That's more than I've ever done in one day. Except for the first chapter in my first book.
But I still think that's a lot.

I've made a teaser here about the fluff and the romance. I also just wanted to write a dance scene cause I wanted to and I felt like it would be fun. It also just fit quite nicely in here.

The plot has not really been followed lately but I think it's kind of a book that can keep on going for a while. So why not write what I want to. It's fun and I get work done.

Working off plot is quite fun. Also just fits the story line they romance before all the Earl shit. Cause yeah the note does mean something. Tf ofc a threat note means something.

Anyway, remember to eat, drink, sleep and take any medication you may need.
You are loved❤️

771 words.