Mean while (part of the story btw)

This is just Dnf having a good time while Quinn, Wendy and Luna have an awful time getting kidnapped and shit.

This takes place from 11 am to 1 am btw. So it starts at 12 am and lasts until Dream calls Wendy. The girls snuck out around 12:30 am so also a bit before they snuck out.

(George's pov)

Do you ever have that feeling where your cold as hell and no matter what can't solve it? I have. That's what I feel right now. Not even wearing the hoodie my husband wears when is very casual and not doing anything serious helps. So how do you solve it?

Im not telling you how you solve it. Im asking you how I solve it. Jesus Christ I don't know either. That's why im asking.

Alright fine the answer is laying under three blankets curled up in a ball with a warm water bottle on your stomach while drinking hot tea under the three blankets. Seems extreme but it works so I don't care.

"Are you serious right now?" Dream asks from across the room. 

Dream is sitting on a chair next to our nightstand on the right with his arms crossed over his chest. His phone in his left hand and my hand in his right hand.

"If I wasn't serious do you think I would be laying in a hoodie, under three blankets and with a warm water bottle on my stomach while drinking hot tea?" I ask. "You've got a point" he says and laughs. "Do you know what I have?" I ask. "Maybe a cold, what do you remember from two days ago?" He asks. "Hmm" I say and think back to two days ago, the day I was at the family reunion.

"I remember drinking a lot because the people there are annoying, boring and insufferable, then I remember walking outside without a jacket, going inside and knocking on the door, Luna opens the door and I knock over the jacket thingy in the hallway making a jacket fall on top of me, that's all I remember" I say and shrug. "Lord and savior Jesus Christ hunny, if you walked home for half an hour without a jacket you probably have a cold" he says and sighs. "You know, now that you say it it makes alot more sense" I say and laugh.  "Good lord" Dream says and face palms.

My head flys to my left side as I hear a loud noise.

"Luna is that you?" I shout so she can hear me. "Yeah sorry, I'm just packing my bag for school tomorrow" Luna shouts back and laughs. "Alright be careful" I shout. "I will be" Luna shouts back.

"Sooooo, what do you want to do?" Dream asks. "I have no idea, I can't even move cause my fingers are absolutely freezing" I say and shiver at the cold in my hands and feet.

Dream grabs both my hands, his hands are absolutely burning even though their probably normal heat. He slowly warms my hands and I sigh in content.

"Thanks that's alot better" I say and smile. "Could you come over here and help me even more?" I ask and smile. "Of course love" Dream says and crawls under the blankets.

"How the hell are you even able to think under all these fucking blankets?" Dream asks and looks at me with confusion. "My body is freezing, you can remove some of them if you cuddle me" I say and move closer to the man next to me.

Dream flings off two blankets and takes away the warm water bottle making my body feel even colder. So I lay down on his arm and practically cling myself to him. And that is enough to make me feel warm again.

I once again sigh in content and lay my head on his shoulder.

"What time is it?" I ask half asleep. "It's 12:55" he says and pulls me closer to him. He spoons me and places his head ontop of mine.

"Just sleep, I'm gonna go check in on the girls, I'll be right back don't freeze to death" Dream says and pulls away from me. I

The cold I had just escaped from now coming back and making the hairs on all of my body stand up.

Dream walks out of the room and I hear him open a door. Not after long though he comes back.

"The girls aren't in their room" Dream says and walks back to me.

I turn around to him and look at him with confusion.

"What!?" I exclaim and practically fling myself at him.
"I know, I'm gonna call Wendy" Dream says and lays down in the bed again. I cling myself to his arm again and listen to him picking up the phone and calling Wendy.

——————
I'm gonna be a real bitch and not upload the next chapter for a few days just because I can😄🔫.

Anyway I hope you like this short chapter.

842 words.