Chapter 13 Wicked

They just kept kissing, Harry atop Zayn, feeling his body touching all the right places of Zayn's. This time they were in the privacy of the apartment, what exactly was stopping them from fucking each other senseless as they clearly wanted to? The hard breathing of Harry was filling the silence of the place, just broken by Zayn's panting. They weren't sure how four hands could feel like forty. They were all over the place, all wet tongues and wandering hands grabbing anything they could, just letting their hips and tongues do the job.

They had agreed to wait, to take things slowly, however considering the way they jump into another, it would be damn difficult to accomplish. Zayn tried to slow down few times, but Harry bit his lower lip which set him off again. When Harry tried to stop, it was Zayn who made a hip movement that sent Harry near the edge. They were so consumed with each other, that they were just acting based on instinct. They could hardly break apart to breath and still felt like it wasn't necessary. They kissed for what seemed hours when it was just minutes. Harry cupped Zayn's face, stroking his beard, trying once more to slow down having a hard time as he was still lowly moaning.

"Baby, I know, um, I know I started this, but we should either stop or go all the way because I can't..."

"Uhm, yeah, Haz, you got me all worked up, but I do think we need to stop" Zayn panted.

"Can you, uhm, then, uhm, stop moving your hips like that, please angel?

"Angel, huh? That's a new one, babe." Zayn stopped the movement of his body and got his hands on Harry's hair tugging adoringly at his curls. He started pulling away from his boyfriend otherwise he would just fuck him right there and then.

"I thought you were going to be an angel, when it turns out you're a devil in between the sheets and there is nothing I can do about it. I feel it inside, y'know? We are going to kill each other out of pleasure, baby. I can hardly wait to have you in." Harry's voice was huskier than ever, full of lust.

"Harry, babe, I could fuck you ten times and still I wouldn't get bored." Zayn was practically growling into Harry's ear. They had to stop, and even stop talking about it. That was not helping.

"Can we, um, can we just come, please, please? Just this time. I can't take it anymore, baby, I am so hard I feel like my dick is going to fell off, please, Z. I might even come untouched, that's how bad I am."

"Don't beg, babe, there is no need. I love it though, but I want it as bad as you and I refuse to be left with blue balls for God knows how long. D'you want me to make it right? Yeah?"

"Yes, please."

"Yeah?" Zayn asked, lowering his voice, whispering directly in Harry's ear. He had moved his hands back to Harry's ass and was squeezing it like his life depended on it. Harry grabbed Zayn hair again, feeling he needed something to help him ride the coming wave of pleasure inflicted by the mere touch of Zayn's hands on his butt cheeks. He didn't expect Zayn to renew his hip movements, so he let out a surprised whimper and pulled Zayn's hair a bit harder, making him moan too.

"Z...Angel...Please..."

"Yeah, babe, I'ma get ya right. Imagine I am getting you prepped for me, getting you all wet and ready for my dick, first one finger, feeling how tight and warm you are." Harry could just whine at that.

"Uhm..."

"I'm getting two fingers in now, yeah? Can you feel them, babe? In and out, nice and slow, making room in that sweet ass of yours." Zayn kept dry humping Harry, feeling he was close to the edge as well.

"Yeah, yeah, Zayn I feel it. Keep going, please, keep going."

"I have your nice ass all ready for me now, yeah? I am getting my hard dick inside you, feeling how tight you are, uhm, babe you are crushing me in the best possible way." Harry moaned again moving at the same rhythm imposed by Zayn's hips.