***Special #5 Finish***

Doctor said Harry was around four to five weeks pregnant. They couldn't see much, nor hear the babies' heartbeat, but they knew their babies were there, everything seemed in order and now Harry had the next appointment scheduled for regular check-ups.

Babies. Oh God. Two of them. Harry was indeed gonna be a watermelon, and he was loving it.

"How did you manage to put two in the oven at the same time?" He joked as Zayn was a bit pale.

"I...dunno. I guess I couldn't help it, m' too good at everything I do." He said, smug.

"Shuddup. You'll explain to our daughter you manage to fill me up with two babies and you still don't know if they are two boys, two girls or one boy, one girl. She is gonna eat you alive and I'll enjoy it tons."

"You're a little mean shit. Pregnancy is driving you crazy already. Fucking hormones."

"No, no. That's just me stating facts. Hormones haven't taken over my brain yet. Probably by tomorrow, though. I kinda feel like I want to eat something sweet but salty at the same time. Lemme think, so you can get it for us." Harry retorted, messing with his man.

"Oh God, these will be fucking long nine months."

"Or thirty-eight to forty weeks. Whatever helps you best."

"You're lucky you are fucking adorable and that I love you, or I would've shaved your head already, Harry. Don't test me, though. You know I don't do well when challenged."

"Yeah, yeah. I want a vanilla ice cream with pretzels' crêpe. Think they sell custom ones like ten blocks from home. You'd be very nice to go get us one." Okay, Zayn had to mentally prepare for all his Harrys to show at the most awkward moments.

This time, they only told Maddie about having twins and Zayn forced her to repeat a million times it was a secret, and she couldn't even tell her teddy bear.

She didn't really get why it was a secret, but she shrugged and left, not before scoffing to her baba for not knowing what babies he put into his daddy.

They gave Niall the approval to help with the planning of few details for their wedding. They had chosen, or better yet, Harry chose, rose gold and navy blue as their colours. They would marry at night, as Zayn's very pregnant fiancé wanted. Zayn helped more with the aesthetics of the gallery, sitting arrangement and logistics for the food.

They were not in a rush, but they wanted to have everything ready as Harry was expecting twins, so everything would be doubled, tiredness, hungriness, hormone driven craziness, sex appetite wildness... and so far, the only thing he still couldn't stand was Lou' smell.

Zayn chose to go with suit, and he decided to go traditional groom style because he wanted his Harry to shine. He knew Harry was dying to wear a dress, a wedding dress to show off his baby bum and Zayn would be the biggest fucking liar if he ever said he didn't enjoy watching Harry in women clothing.

Niall said he had a surprise for them, as the day was getting closer and closer. Liam had almost everything ready with the programme and Lou and Ele were helping watching over Maddie and helping with baby questions Zayn or Harry had from time to time.

When Harry was feeling especially tired midday and he wanted to be pampered, he would lean in the couch and coax Zayn to come sit with him.

"Harreh, we are not having sex again, babe. We just did it like one hour ago. Give your body a rest."

"Why would it be about sex? I just want my husband-to-be to come sit with me."

"Yeah, okay. Like if I didn't know you, nympho."