Lucas's place.

Lucas is totally awesome and hilarious. He was like an older brother for me. After we had our dinner we sat in Lucas's car. He tied my bicycle to the car and we were off to his home.

What if Lucas's mom doesn't like me?

"Relax... She will love you."

"Could you just stop. Can't have my own privacy? Get out of my thoughts would you? Freako."

He faked a heart broken action.

"Drama queen." I retorted and he just laughed.

"Here we are. Home sweet home." He said as he pulled into the garage. He had a pretty nice condo. Four rooms, kitchen, and a lounge. It had nice furniture too.

"Mom! I'm home!!" He said as we went inside. I just stood at the door, confused that should I or should I not enter.

"Ma!! Where are you? I have a little surprise for you... Momzilla... Mommyooo.. Momzie..."

He waved towards me as so that I may enter.

I followed him inside.

"I'm in here Lucooo." He was ashamed to here that.

"Lucoo??" I said in a mocking way. We went to the lounge where his mom was seated in front of a plasma tv.

"Hi mom!"

"Hi Lucoo." I laughed as she said that.

"Mom can you stop with that." He said

"Why? I though I was only not suppose to say it in front of guests."

"Mom.... If you would turn around and have a look..." He said shaking his head.

"Mom, this is Christina. She is staying with us for a while."

She finally turned around. She had short hair which were turning greyish, she was in her early sixties I guess.

"Oh, how lovely. Hello Christina. My name is Meredith." She said whilst shaking hands with me.

"Nice to meet you ma'am." I said.

"Lucooo, go show this young lady her room. I will be there in a moment bud." I could clearly see that Lucas was his mother's son. Same accent, eyes, face cut and almost every thing.

"Mom stop it! It's Lucas!"

"It's okay you can call him Lucooo. It sounds way better." I said smiling at Meredith.

Just taking revenge for reading

my mind continuously Lucooooooooo..

I thought while looking at Lucas.

"You evil little girl." He said while guiding me to the guest room.

He opened the door for us and turned the lights on.

"So this will be your room for tonight."

"Thank you so much... Lucooo..."

"You will pay for this Shortina." I gasped at that.

He laughed at that.

"Do need anything else?" He asked while leaving the room.

"Yeah... Can I have a bandage? I should change this old one."

"Sure, I will send some. By the way how did you hurt your head so badly?"

I just sighed as all the memories flooded back.

"From aunt's place?" He asked while pointing at the wound. I just nodded in return.

"Ooookayyyy... Well see you tomorrow morning. I will send the bandage. Goodnight bud."

"Goodnight. And thanks for everything Luuu...." He squinted to see what would I call him.

"Lucas. thanks." I replied and he just giggled and left the room.

I took my trainers off and my feet looked so worn out. I opened the window in the room as to let some fresh air in.

I just sat on the bed. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I responded. Lucas's mom entered with a bandage for me. And handed it to me.

"Thanks ma'am." I said.

"Your welcome. Christina. Make sure to leave as soon as possible. My son is a fool. This isn't some house for homeless beggars like you." I was just dumbstruck by that respond. She just slammed the door shut and left.

How could such a nice person have a mother like hers.

I just sat in complete astonishment at what had happened.

What do I do now?

I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I changed my bandage.

I laid down for a while.

This is it. Your life is going to be like this.

The letter. Read it now!

I quickly got up and got the letter out.

It's the moment. Read it. It's your turn to be brave.

I opened the envelope again, unfolded the letter and saw her beautiful hand writing.

***************

Hey guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment.