The Letter

THE LETTER:-

To my beloved daughter, whom I miss a lot,

Chiristina.

Hello my little baby girl. I bet your not as tiny as you were when we were separated that night. My darling I miss you so much. I miss you every single day. i miss your petite figure. you might not be the largest person i knew but you own the largest part of heart. I am sorry baby girl for leaving you, for not being there for you for all those years, for not being there when you first went to high school, for not being there for when you first moved with your aunt, for not being there for you when you broke your first tooth, for not being there for you when were stuck in your homework, for not being there for when you needed a bear hug, for not being there for you when had breakdowns, for not being there to protect you from all he bad world, for not being you there when you needed to share something or a secret which was disturbing your little mind, for not being there for your sweet sixteen. I am just so sorry for just leaving you all alone.

I still love my baby girl. I need you. I want you back. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know I'm the worst mom ever. I bet you you've grown to be the strongest little lady who doesn't need her old mommy.

I stopped. i was bawling like a little girl.

Ma I need you. Ma I can't live without you. I want you back too.

Christina I will forever wait for you. If we never meet please it's my request do visit my grave. Please come to my funeral at least. I love you. I need you back. I know you won't need me now but please do know that I'm always here for you. Look out at the sky.

I walked to the window and looked out to the sky.

Can you see the brightest star up there? I always look up at it too. That's you for me. That's you when my world is dark. That's you.
Don't you ever let other people trouble you by saying what they used to say. Your the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my entire life.

Please if you ever think of meeting up. I would love to because I need to tell you something important. I want to tell you the truth. What actually happened.

I miss you. And I still love you Christina.

Love,

the worst mom ever.

I miss you too mum.
***********
Sorry but rest will be published soon as a new chapter. Stay tuned.
Don't forget to vote and comment